Where can I read abf/anr stories?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Where can I read abf/anr stories?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Years ago I remember a site that posted stories that sounded more real life than fiction. I can’t remember what it was called and I can’t find anything like it now.

I’ve been reading Amazon Kindle books but I’m sure I’m going to run out soon lol.

Can you recommend any places to find anr stories?

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

There was a site called Land of Milk and Honey. That’s where I learned a great deal about ABF and ANRs in my early days, particularly by reading through the memoirs of experienced couples. There were also various stories written by members, some recalling their own real experiences, others purely fictional events.

I believe the original site has been shut down, but much of the content was transferred to a new site. It’s at ‘landmilkhoney.com’, but you need to set up a login first to see any of the content.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

That reminds me, we had a great (fiction/fantasy) story written for us by a member when the blog page was run by “miss heaven” … It was pretty good, really well written, I will dig it out and put it back on the blog page.

I keep asking members to submit stories for the site but not much response, unfortunately.

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

@rob87 I think all the old LoMH stuff has been moved to a website called Gift of Milk.

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Wow thanks guys! Yes @rob87 that was the site, I loved those memoirs by couples. @tuehlykv I would love to read that story if you can find it. @londonman I’ll have to check that out.

Divad Narr
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

There is always Literotica.com too.

fix it man
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • South Dakota

EP ( Experience Project) used to be a great place with an area and group of people interested in ANR and ABF. It was shut down several years ago. I used to spend hours reading

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I wonder whether we could have a special corner here @tuehlykv ?

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

@mr-fixit Ah I remember that place. It was probably one of the most active ANR/ABF communities out there!

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Karamel: anyone can post text-only stories in the General Discussion section of the site forum, or if they need the option to add pictures/video then it has to go on the site’s Blog page ….. if anyone wants access to post on the blog, then please PM me.

fix it man
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • South Dakota

Sounds like a great idea. EP was fantastic, friends would stop in every day and check in, stories, both fictional and real life were abundant, as lots of great pics.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close