Wet vs dry?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Wet vs dry?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tenderloin
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Alaska

I’d like to know more about both. Is it possible to have an anr without inducing? What if you have no desire to induce? Is it possible to maintain and establish a continuous relationship without inducing? Just curious.

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

It is what you make it in my opinion.

Inducing is difficult, so I don’t think it should be an expectation of ABF/ANR.

I think you have to ask yourself why you want an ANR – Are you drawn to this because of lactation, or because of the intimacy suckling brings?

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

It depends on individuals.
    For me, yes it is possible to have long term continuous relationship with dry nursing too.

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

There are two main aspects to suckling – the act itself, and the milk. For both parties (suckler and woman), the act induces all the feelings of calm, bonding, intimacy and pleasure, whether the woman has milk or not. If breast milk is there, you have the deeper bond of a woman giving milk to her partner, with the associated health benefits for both parties.

Should you chose to induce, you and your partner must organize your daily routines around the need to breastfeed at least once or twice a day. This is what it takes to maintain the milk flow. On the other hand, without inducing, you still experience the unique connection of suckling. All that would be missing is the pleasure of giving/drinking breast milk, and its health benefits.

It all comes down to what you and your partner decide is best for yourselves. Some couples induce, some dry nurse. But in either case, the relationship can last for many happy years.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dry nursed intermittently for 10 years with the same partner- so fulfilling for both of us. He still craves suckling – especially right now! I know with milk it would have been even more pleasurable but at the time but I just didn’t want my breasts to get any bigger lol! In daily life that would be a lot to carry.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close