That feel when someone deletes their account.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion That feel when someone deletes their account.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Meerski
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

I reached out to someone that wasn’t around for quite some time. Usually I’ll message someone and mention that they haven’t been active on here in quite a while and if they ever come back and get to know each other to hit me up. She reached out to me. I got a email and was excited to replying only to get on the site and she had deleted her account 🤣🤣😭😭

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

What’s worse is when you stumble upon someone, but you just missed them by like a day or so and then they don’t ever hop back on or don’t hop on for a year lol.

Meerski
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Lmfao yea I’ve had that happen when I first got on this site lmfao. Fine lady that was in my city said she was last active a day or so hasn’t been active ever since 🤣🤣

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Sounds like you are scaring them away Meerski 🤣

You gotta creep up on them slow, stealthy … don’t spook em! … then when they least expect it … pounce!

I’m just kidding , I bet you meet someone when YOU least expect it.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Some delete, yes. But some do have their accounts deleted and have no way of letting you know.

I endeavour to get a method of contact outside of this site. And it has proven helpful if they lose their account.

Bottom line, give this person the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she didn’t choose to vanish. 🤞🏾

Meerski
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Yeah I thought about that too lol

Meerski
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

I met someone randomly at another site so I’m not worried lol

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Interesting. Recently a lady from here reinitiated communications with me. It had been a year since our last message. We moved messaging off of here, then her profile went bye bye. The good thing is that we still are messaging elsewhere. 🤔

Lucy
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

I’ve literally just seen an account deleted mid-conversation! I ht “send” on my reply and got a message saying “you cannot reply to this thread”. The username suddenly showed as “deleted user”.

Has something gone wrong there? I can only assume that account was deleted by Admin!

Meerski
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Ya know I have no idea lol I haven’t had much experience on this site. I have on other sites though lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close