Southern Belle-Memphis,Tennessee

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Southern Belle-Memphis,Tennessee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tonia
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

58 year old, blonde, looking for the fairytale…… And they lived happily ever after. Creating and maintaining the ultimate nursing bond. I want you to train my breasts to drip milk at the sound of your voice. It gives me pleasure knowing that suckling my breasts is providing comfort to my partner. I am willing to relocate to a tropical location for the right relationship.

Michael Beggs
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Hello my name is Mike, and I’m experienced in breastfeeding. I have breastfed a woman that did in fact have milk, and a few others that did not have breastmilk, and found it to be relaxing to me, and also really turned me on too.

I live in Arlington TX. Not sure if its considered tropical with you or not.

I’m looking for a breastfeeding partner, and not just a one time thing.

Tonia
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

Hi Mike. Unfortunately, Arlington Texas is not tropical, LOL. If we were to get together how do you see it happening with the distance between us?

Aric
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Hi Tonia

How is your search going? I finally made it to NC, lets chat…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello im in the memphis area. Lets chat!

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

Hi Tonia. I am also looking for a breastfeeding partner, and I live in Memphis.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close