Seeking male partner in Sacramento

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Seeking male partner in Sacramento

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lena
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

I’m looking for a male partner in the Sacramento area who can host, is available evenings/weekends, and has experience. I’m in the process of re-lactating and need assistance via regular nursing sessions. Ideally I’d like to have a full ANR relationship but it takes time to develop trust and chemistry is not always present since it’s somewhat of a blind meetup situation meeting online. Any nursing partner would have to be okay with a non-sexual ANR, only if there is mutual chemistry (which I haven’t yet found) and trust/comfort develops would a sexual ANR be a possibility. Please live alone as this is a very private thing I’m not comfortable nursing with other people having access to the home. I am divorced and have children at home so I can’t host. Also, read my profile before replying to get an idea of what I’m looking for.

S
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Assuming SF too far..?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello. 44yo white professional single male living in Folsom. I would be more than happy to meet and discuss with you. Justintymebummin1@gmail.com

Jose
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Hello Lena,

Jose here from Stockton. Will be moving north towards Roseville next year.

Jay Jay
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Hello, I live in SF, but can travel and stay nearby. Young, active, witty, fun. I would love to get to know you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close