SBF FOR ANR IN (NYC | NNJ)

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking SBF FOR ANR IN (NYC | NNJ)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lotus Blossom
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Attractive single black female, very cool and down-to-earth, looking for a man experienced in the ANR/ABF lifestyle. Ideally, he would be available for regular suckling sessions and open to helping induce and maintain a milk supply down the line. If you have no knowledge about ANR/ABF, or looking for random sex or hookups, please do not respond. I am looking for somone that I can connect with both in and out of intimacy. Feel free to reply if you are….. (1.) Attractive (2.) Atleaset 5’10 (3.) Average To Fit Build (4.) Between 35 -50 Years Of Age (5.) 100 % Drug & Disease Free (6.) 100% Single (no married men) (7.) 100 % Hetrosexual (not interested in gay, bi-sexuals, CD’s or FTM’s (8.) Respectful, Down-To-Earth, Easy To Be Around. (9.) Good Hygenine is a MUST. No inquires from men who are (1.) Looking For Mommy/Baby Play (2.) Switches, Submissives, Or Looking To Be Collared. I promise to be all that I ask of you, well, except for being a male (lol). If you think our agends might align, feel free to reach out and say hello.
    KIK: princesslotusblossom

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Hi,
    Do you live inn NYC or NNJ ?
    If in NNJ which town / city ?

Knightrider90210
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

I am interested. Looking forward to telling you about myself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m interested, I’m 30 but if you don’t mind just let me know

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close