Ready to Feed? – Northern California

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Ready to Feed? – Northern California

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Platinum Beauty
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

Hello!

I’m making an ANR commitment of time to continue my lactation #goals!

I have been pumping my 42DDs every 2 hours for 15-25min and have consulted with a lactation expert to make sure I’m doing the right things. I have produced a milk flow, not streams.

I’m looking for help! It’s not fun to be tied to endless breast pumps! Human interaction is the real key! As we all know breast milk is supply and demand.

Please reach out if you are clean, safe, disease free and can find time to help me. I’m Covid vaccinated.

🤍

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I private messaged you..

Stephen Amberg
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Hi, I’m Steve!! Vaccinated, clean, disease free and safe!! I’d love to help but I’m in PA!! I’m also new to ABF and could use guidance!! Love to chat if you are up to it!! Steve!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m a 46 year old guy in who lives in the Bay Area. I’d love to help you meet your goal! Let me know if you’re interested.

Steve in NorCal
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Hello Jamey, I am in the San Jose area. I am older, 71 years young, and a retired widower. I have a lot of available time and willing to travel, within reason. I could be available, possibly everyday, if things were compatible between us. Let me know if this appeals to you and we can begin the journey. I am DD-free, kind, and gentle and have had both of the Covid doses.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close