Philadelphia PA Area Female Seeking Male

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Philadelphia PA Area Female Seeking Male

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Walkerk
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Hello
    I’m a 39 year old Asian women looking for a man that will help induce and possible ANR.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I’m very interested in meeting you and exploring together. My name is Joe and I live in South Philly. Maybe we’re neighbors. Currently I’m working lots of hours but in this crazy world we all need an escape and I hope we have the chance to do that. Hope to hear from you. Joe.

Softskillsfouru
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Hello. Please ping me and we can discuss. Thanks.

Louis
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

I frequently come to Philly and would like to know more if you’re still searching!

Joey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Hi!! I live in Philadelphia.. I am a newcomer and am looking for someone to meet. There’s a good chance we could be mutually beneficial.. message me..thx

Kevin
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Experienced in Philly, shoot me a message if you’re interested in getting to know eachother a bit.

Tobey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I am 55 and in Northern NJ. I am interested in getting to know you and seeing where it goes. I am tobey3266 on kik, if it’s easier to chat there.

MOTIV8U
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I’m in NJ right near Philly and can assist you with ANR. Very healthy non-smoking, non-drinking mixed male in very good shape. I am a true gentleman and have experience but have been to myself for 2 years. Just trying to get back out there but I’m selective in who I deal with. cleanliness, healthy living and discretion is a must. Let’s talk soon

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in the suburbs and looking to chat about it if you’re interested.

Joe Braddock
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Hi,
    I am right in Souderton as well, I would love to chat and see if we match. Please reach out. I hope you get this message.

-Joe

Tom
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Would love to nurse off youare but i am in the StateCollege area

Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Just checking in to see if you’ve found what you are looking for. If not, touch base and we can chat. Thanks.

Nicky858
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Good morning 🌞. I live near the airport so not far from you. I would love to meet and spend quality time.. I’m gentle and respectful. I will send pics. Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close