Midwest Lactating Mom Looking for ANR

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Midwest Lactating Mom Looking for ANR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Devina
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • South Dakota

Hello! I’m located in Sioux Falls, SD. I’m an expecting mother to my first child. Currently 17 weeks pregnant. My breasts are sore, tender, and swelling up getting ready to produce milk. My breasts have grown so much! I am looking for someone to suckle and drink from me when my milk comes in to hopefully help get my supply up. Male or female is okay with me.

Something about having full engorged breasts and feeling great relief as milk leaves the breast is very fascinating to me! My nipples used to pierced years ago, so they are extra sensitive, even the slightest breeze gives them a reaction.

Message me if interested!
    Devinamay96@gmail.com

Tittyluver
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Utah

Hi i am a truck driver and get thru there every once in a while but not oftin

Dan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Mmmmmm, damnit , wish I was closer !

I’d love to be a regular drinker at your beautifully engorged dairy , and if it helped get your flow going for baby, all the better !

Unfortunrtely I’m in the UK so a tad far to go regularly !

Although I’d love to talk to you about your longing to feel lips latching on !?

It turns me on knowing there are ladies that want to be enjoyed like this !

Johan
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • North Carolina

I wish i have you feed me daily.
    I’d love to nursed and drink your milk.
    If you’re interested in talking sometime send me a message.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello I’m 37 M and I work in Sioux Falls and was wondering if you are still looking and interested

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close