Men, what wud u like to see in a personal ad

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Men, what wud u like to see in a personal ad

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Gentlemen, how would you like a personal ad (not the profile) from a woman to be written? How should it be composed to elicit a response from you?
    Ladies, please let the men only respond

*Totally stole this from Grog 🤪😘

Milspec Cowboy
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

In a personal ad, hmmm. I’d like to see enough to make a semi-educated guess on if she’s who I’m looking for.

1. Location, willingness to travel or at the least, accept a man who would be willing to do so. Some of us men would relocate for the right woman.

2. Interests. Yes, there are those of us who want to know what activities make your heart happy.

3. What a woman brings to the table, besides breasts. Not asking what she can DO, but who she IS and how she can be the other half of the desired relationship.

4. What she is seeking in a man.

5. Is she open to communication, and how she would like a man to speak with her when making an introduction. This is important because many men, unfortunately, may not solicit her attention in a polite manner if she doesn’t explicitly include this.

6. Her current status. Honesty is everything, and if a woman wants that from a man, I personally would ask that she is open about her relationship status. Both genders should have the option to take this into consideration.

7. At least one photo of herself. Not necessary to be revealing, but looks DO matter. I believe it’s important to stop encouraging ghosting behavior and instead, promote maturity. People have feelings and those feelings get crushed when one person waits until considerable time is spent getting to know each other – and then a picture or two is exchanged and the conversations stops.
    Please do not misunderstand me, this is not to say we should be shallow. Looks DO matter when it comes to choices we make in a partner. They should not be made based off of looks – but the ability to cordially and respectfully consider another persons interests and vice versa should be kept in regards.

8. Lastly, I believe a woman who wants my attention will get it, no matter who she is, as long as she presents herself as a welcoming and respectful addition to my time. We may not become lovers, or partners, but the friendship will be there every time if the words used to get each others attention are meaningful and not a waste of said time. I believe in equal standards, and feel women can make polite but very interesting introductions as well – so I would ask to see more of that happening.

– –

As with all my replies to questions or blogs, I’d like to say thank you for giving a space to air our thoughts. Anything that I say here, I say with accountability and respect for everyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d imagine ladies receive far more unsolicited messages than guys, so plenty of opportunity to be picky…less need to post an ad? I could be well off the mark 😆

Therefore I’d hope for an ad to contain a few specifics on what the lady is looking for from responders.
    The ad could relate to a particular compatibility or shared interest requirement, kink, geography, etc.

Suckleberry Finn
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

I’d like to see a ‘Men, please eff off if you’re this or that…’ list, so that it’s quite clear to me when not to bother.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@terri First and foremost the ad must be spellchecked. 😜😂🤣🤗😘
    Jessa you can steal from me anytime.🤗

Back to the topic. In an ad and ad only I’d like to see it short an sweet. It shouldn’t be a tome. Type of relationship desired. Reasons for placing the ad. General location. Willingness to travel or not. What they might expect upon meeting for the very first time.

Concise and to the point. Just saying that they want nipples sucked doesn’t hack it.
    Having a well thought out profile helps considerably in making the call to reply or not.

Bonus points for stating that they really dig older gentleman with dadbods and winter beards. 😉😈😜😂🤣

Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

@grogman

Forum title was intentionally misspelled due to limited space 😁

Dad bods, maturity and beards are sexy af 😁

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@terri 👀😬😁😁

Anonymous
    Inactive

@terri
    Well, borrowing a line from Meatloaf: 2 out of 3 ain’t bad (I’ll start shopping around for a good faux bushy beard lol)

Ren
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Jessa Being straightforward and honest with what it is you are looking for. What limits you have or extents you are comfortable with? As stated above, location, mobility, and a current pic because superficial or not it tends to matter more often than not. If readers of your ad feel enough of the substance of your ad speaking directly to them, they will recognize your beauty emanating from your soul and that will influence how they view your picture, so it will be a non-issue.
    If you are the intellectual type and seek that type of stimulation as well, it would be important to note that as well. A beautiful mind will need sufficient stimulation as well or the chance of anything LTR most likely won’t be.
    Not sure if I had the right mind set for this tonight. I will reread later and revise if needed.

Sincerely,
    Ren

Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

@quix0tic1

Beards also depend on the man. Also it can be grown 😉

Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

For those who wrote a picture, pics cannot be posted in the personal ads as far as I know? Or can it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@terri
    True about the growing part lol
    But I’m personally not a fan of being too whiskery, just doesn’t seem like “me” 😎

Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

@quix0tic1

That’s cool. I really do think it’s dependant on the man. Just like hair length on ladies 😉

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

To me, an ad is a good starting point, but one that is still 10,000 miles from the hoped-for end result (sometimes literally).

Sadly, a lot of what I’d like to know from an ad are negatives, including some that have to be divined between the lines:

* Safety issues: Are you fake? Are you looking for someone to blackmail, or to scam, or otherwise take advantage of?

* Am I excluded? E.g., am I outside your stated age range, etc? (Aww, give me a chance! Lol.)

* Would I exclude you? You are displaying an intrinsically-nasty attitude, or are disturbingly-obsessive, or have a lurking husband, etc. (Yeah, no: don’t want another guy jumping out of a closet right in the middle of a nursing session!)

* Incompatible goals: Do you just want to chat forever, or just to sext with someone? (I don’t sext, even though I’d be white-hot at it if I did – hehe.)

* Unrealistic expectations: You won’t settle for less than an imaginary perfect in every way forever partner. (I’m definitely not perfect.)

Some things that attract my attention that are more positive:

* You are geographically compatible, or at least could be, and you are actually willing to meet.

* You sound reasonable and sane, and have realistic expectations.

* You are clear about wanting something longer-term and are stable enough to persist at that. (Personally, I am not interested in one-off drive-by’s.)

* If your goal is “only” a partner to nurse, go ahead and say so – that’s a perfectly fine preference that I could be happy with too. (Sometimes I feel there’s so much pressure here on the relationship aspect, which while lovely is not what everyone wants or needs.)

* If you want a more complete relationship, that’s awesome! But then a higher degree of compatibility, physically and psychically, is likely needed, so a broader description of yourself and what you would find compatible is helpful.

* If you have more particular kinks, take a chance and say so – my kink meter is off the scale, too. 😉

* Oh, and an awesome picture of your wonderful breasts that totally slays me never hurts! 😇

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close