Looking for long term/marriage minded ANR Relationship NO HOOKUPS!

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Looking for long term/marriage minded ANR Relationship NO HOOKUPS!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lena
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

Looking for long term/marriage minded ANR Relationship NO HOOKUPS!

I’m a fluffy/thick/curvy Latina, in my late 30s. I’m looking for a true ANR relationship in the Sacramento area. I prefer men but am open to women too. I’m super attracted to Latino guys, but am open to any race, age, as long as you’re in decent shape, you don’t gave to be a gym rat, I’m a little overweight and I can appreciate a dad bod but, you’d have to be clean/hygienic, dress well, and care about your appearance. You need to be able to host, not live with family/parents, but, roommates are okay. I’m looking for an actual relationship so we must have a few things in common, a little about me: I’m very left/liberal/progressive so, you must be left to middle leaning, it’s a plus if you like art, history, museums, documentaries, action/comedy/crime shows/movies, are a foodie, and/or love the outdoors. I’m legally married but although we live together it’s strictly a platonic arrangement for economic/parenting reasons. We are not together, and openly date others, even the kids know so, there’s no sneaking around or drama. I’m a full time student during the day and work part time at night. I’m looking for someone with a flexible schedule or that at least available evenings/weekends and you must live within 10 miles of Roseville. I don’t have a lot of free time to begin with so, I’m not interested in a commute for a relationship. I’m not looking for a hookup either. I’m old school and want to date and get to know someone for a bit before anything physical takes place. I’m open to getting to know you and nursing if there’s chemistry and trust but, sex is another thing and it takes time for me to reach that level of comfort with someone. Shoot me a message and tell me about yourself if you’re looking for a long term ANR.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi lena i like your way of thinking. I am ready to make you long term ANR relationships with you. I am young 26 year beautiful single boy. I am studying physics and doing job part time. I have great interest in literature like Rome and juliet Shakespeare, poetry and arts. I am available to you on every weekend

Anonymous
    Inactive

Or you can also live with me in my apartment

Michael Beggs
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I’m not sure where you live, but would be interested. Please email me at beggs_michael@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I live in Roseville too, I emailed you.. message me back

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close