Ladies, how would you like a personal ad from a man to be written?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Ladies, how would you like a personal ad from a man to be written?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Ladies, how would you like a personal ad from a man to be written? How should it be composed to elicit a response from you?
    Men, please let the ladies respond.

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA

Mr. Grog
    First and foremost, complete honesty. He needs to be clear on what he wants, expectations, and boundaries. If you’re not willing to meet a woman because of age, location, religion, whatever , be courteous but factual. If you ask for her number use it. Don’t ask to take communications outside of here if you have no real intentions of meeting. The last thing is find similar interests, activities, dreams etc. outside of the obvious.

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

This is just my personal views adressing what I am looking for in ANR. I am not only looking for an ANR but my life long loving partner. I am responding to this as looking at the personal ads
    Be open & honest if your married or have a partner. Whether looking for a ABF or ANR. Honestly, the way most are written it seems they are just about them &/or a hookup, looking for a commodity. Makes it feel as any pair of breasts would do. I often look in their profile, so writing to show who they are & what their about. I often see something along the lines of ‘let’s meet & see where this goes’ to see if there is a connection which is a turn off. Makes me think he’s about a hit it & quit it. I am the opposite. I need to make that connection on a deeper level to be intimate and share my breasts and more. I need to establish a connection. Writing something on they understand they are willing to take the time & effort to establish trust through ongoing conversation would be welcome to see. I often take into consideration how a man interacts on the site as well (is he taking part in the chats, what he writes as comments in the forums, manners in what he writes, how he responds to both males & people in general).
    I am not my breasts. My breasts are a very small part of the WHOLE me.
    Some things I find in a negative way:
    The word ‘feeders’, ‘sessions’ (depending on the context), ‘looking for a pair to suckle on’, writing in an area visiting…, ‘cannot host’, ‘let’s meet up & see where this goes’, ‘discreet’
    Even if these may not be what i am looking for, i find these in a positive light:
    —I’m a professional, clean cut guy with a good career and my life in order. The only thing I’m missing is this special bond in my life, nothing else compares to anr/abf. I’m very open minded to other dynamics too so dont be shy! In vanilla life I enjoy reading, board/tabletop gaming, camping, bonfires, urban exploring and I love trying new foods. I’m 6ft tall, white, with dark hair and eyes and a husky build. It’s fine if you’re taller or shorter, I don’t care much either way. I don’t enjoy online\LDR, so hopefully you are willing to visit and eventually relocate if you aren’t local and all goes well. Reach out if you’re interested and lets chat”
    —I am new to the Phoenix AZ area. New to a breast feeding relationship. I would like to get to know someone and share the breastfeeding experience together”
    —Hello I’m looking for…. nursing not looking for a relationship or anything sexual just adult breastfeeding with someone caring and maternal looking for that special bond that comes from adult breastfeeding nothing else
    Open to all but my preference would be to meet someone who’s already lactating or is trying to induce and needs a hungry mouth to latch

Just send me a message if it’s something you’re interested”

—“I’m a passionate, mature, artistic guy that dances and loves yoga & theatre. I’m looking for a partner for long, close, suckling sessions – sexual or non-sexual is fine. Connection is an absolute must!

I’m not an adult baby and I don’t have mummy issues*

I’m 5″11, slim, blonde, blue eyes, long hair.

Happy to meet upfront or can grab a coffee/drink and then arrange a future meet. I’m based in the Midlands and I’m also in London often. I’m also happy to travel further out, so if interested just shoot me a message 🙂”

—“Older MWM (see profile for all the details) seeking a lady or ladies who are lactating or seeking to lactate, suckling to increase milk production or engorged. My wife is not on board with this as yet,but my desire has been building for 11 years now. I need to assist someone until my wife comes on board which could be quite a while.

So if you live here, are coming in for a visit or perhaps on business, please get a hold of me. I have been told by4 ladies that I have the best latch and suckle they’d ever experienced.

Hope to hear from you soon! Blessings!!! You can call this my 2023 New year’s Wish (Miracle)!”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good question Grog,

I think there are lots of great examples of well written and very well communicated mens profiles on here, including yours.

At the end of the day, I don’t want to feel like I’ve wasted or am wasting my time trying to gather information about a man through chat slowly. Which could have simply been put in his profile without giving out specifics, unless that is what he desires to do because he has a specific interest or aspect of abf/ANR he’s into.

It’s just common sense really. You get out of things, what you put into it.

Age, status, location, hobbies, interests, what they are looking for and if they have a specific need in context of ANR/abf, like mommy play etc.

It’s such a turn off to have to ask a man such basic information about himself, over and over and over. I sometimes don’t even respond to a man with little to nothing written on his profile. Because they are usually the ones full of poop 💩.

Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Fantastic responses. I agree with them 100%. When i read an ad I want to feel like the person is seeking a human being with feelings and emotions and not a commodity ie someone with “massive tits” only. I never want to be someones dirty little secret, fetish or trial experience. Please be honest. We always find out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fabulous question!! What gets me to respond:

* Length–It’s all about size, gentlemen. And no not your favorite body part to show in selfies! Rather, I’m looking for multiple sentences. Paragraphs even, but not pages. If you need a good goal 100-250 words is a nice length, around the same as the back jacket of a good book. And like a good book, it’s all about your hook! Make me want to read YOU! Details, description, sense of humor, all that. If you have under 10 words to say about yourself and what you want in an ANR, I’d encourage you to dig a little deeper than “WANT SOMEONE.” Who do you want? What qualities does she have? Why do you want her? When do you desire this connection–i.e. frequency, long-term, hookup etc? Where are you located? Where are you WILLING to locate? Who are you and why should your special someone pick YOU? What makes you fabulous?

*Width–Mmmm. Girth. Again not about those naughty selfies! But if you can take the time to place relevant items near your wang dangle to show how impressive it is, do the same with your personality? Give us DEPTH. Who are you often compared to? Favorite quote? Favorite movie? Fictional character you associate with yourself? Place that resonates with you? Song?

*The Motion in Your Ocean–If it’s not the size of your boat, but how you steer the ship, the same is true here. Short but humorous will grab me every time over long and rambling. Do not copy paste a definition of ANR or a relationship type you want–be unique to YOU. Make me want to know more. Ask a question. Make me think. Make me see myself with you. When you talk about ME, talk about a PERSON–do not describe your ideal pair of tits or wax poetic about nipple shapes you love. Mutual love of breasts is a starting point, not end.

*The Click Pic–I know, I know. You don’t wanna show face (I get it), but this is your chance to be more an empty avatar. Some ideas: Landscape that resonates with you, pet, cartoon character, meme you like, food, album cover, movie character you love. What doesn’t work: Pics of you nursing someone else’s tits. I want to see ME with you, not you with someone else, no matter how great your latch is. Pics that are supposed to represent your peen. Pics of random tits you love, sex acts, etc. If you say you want connection, show me YOU so we can connect.

*Valentine’s Day Offer–Do you currently have the dreaded 10 words or less profile? Afraid to write more b/c you’re worried about grammar or some other issue? Getting no responses? Send me a draft of what you’d like to put on your profile using the tips on this thread. I’ll give you quick suggestions & you can pay me back by returning to tell us all when you find a match!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@pinkmilkmaid – fabulous answer!

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

The mental connection has to be there. I have politely put in my profile
    If I cant do you in my mind , you can’t in my bed. I do not care what their job is but just enjoy it.
    I get upset 😡 when men say suck on you nipples. I want to run! That absolutely hurts men! 100% painful.
    Location doesn’t really bother me because so many people work 100% remotely or can take travel jobs for 13 week assignments. You’ll never know the possibilities that are on here if you limit yourself to geography. Its just Location. I would rather live in love than live in my state. Im also not going to give up my job unless we agree there is potential. I’d like to be your first stop immediately makes you my last because you don’t understand me..the girl, the woman, the essence.
    We are so lucky we have something in common already , so dive deep men and actually get to know the entire person 💞💓

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

@pinkmilkmaid You ma’am have a knack for the written word! Made me laugh but wholeheartedly agree with all you wrote

Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Hi Grog,

An ad, I really don’t read those unfortunately but I do want to respond to this in terms of what I look for in profiles, chat messages and I guess ads (if I started reading them ;-))

Things that have interested me in a person are kindness, humour, well thought out, well written profiles and chat messages. I hope that people realize that it is not about how wide a net you have but how focused it is to what you want and need.

Best wishes on the ad 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wish I had a good answer to this, but I really don’t. I look to see how close someone is to me first. Their age second. Then of both check my boxes (not farther than a half day’s travel and over 45) then I’ll read the profile. If it is filled with just what they are looking for, I tend to skip. The chances of me filling their boxes is slim to none. If they tell me a bit about them and what they can offer me, presented in a way that isn’t still all about their needs, and they seem like they are fun and/or interesting, I will message. But I also only focus on one or two people at a time when messaging because I feel that is the fair thing to do to give someone an opportunity to show me who they are.

But overall, I really don’t look at the ads here. I do member searches for the distance I’m willing to travel and think a couple days about messaging to make sure they are someone who stuck in my mind as someone I want to talk to.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Plenty of information. Experience, what you’re looking for, just total honesty and transparency. I don’t know if guys realise how many there are, compared to us women. We’re just going to skip right past your profile if there’s not enough to set you apart from all the others.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close