Interesting…

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Interesting…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Nipple Me Please
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Georgia

I find it interesting when I correspond with ladies, some who know what they want and others open to exploring, and that is what this amazing site is all about, exploring one’s own fantasies.
    Though there are some so rigid that they refuse to accept anything except that which they seek in their own narrow scope of “possibilities”, I too have my limitations, I will not meet up with women younger than 50. Nothing against younger women, they are beautiful and alluring, but, I am 70 and when you have daughters of your own in their mid to late 40s, it makes the ideal a bit hard to “swallow” so to speak.
    Yet, when I talk to some ladies who have set firm guidelines be it sex, color, age, etc., I still contact them to say hello and wish them well, telling them a bit about myself in a considerate manner so that they will know there are a world of possibilities within this community.
    And I always say, I wish you well on your journey, and as a final note “please be safe” as we all know that no matter how diligent the administrators are, there will always be the “fly-by” sucklers and hopeful “fuckers”, which Michael and his gang try to keep away.
    So, imagine my surprise when I welcomed a lady this morning who only wants males below a certain age, and I still said hello, not asking to be friended, but only reaching out and she blocks me. LOL
    Now, I understand not wanting to talk/text/chat with someone, but unfortunately, some people both men and women have not learned the finer art of saying “no” gracefully.
    Just saying “I’m not interested” and then blocking a person as rude and inconsiderate as it is, turns out to be a lifesaver in disguise, isn’t that interesting? 😉
    Anyway food for thought. I hope everyone has a wonderful week, please be safe. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will pretty much talk to anyone as long as they stay respectful. I’ve made wonderful friend on here. I’ve had some bad experiences too, but overwhelmingly positive and I focus on those. I’m not looking for a relationship. So, that changes my outlook a lot though. When I’m only looking for friends, I’m much more open to making friends with others

Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

LOL…all true NippleMe…and very well put I will add.

I try to be objective in all of my life rather than closed minded and lurking in a dark corner somewhere looking for a suckle partner as so many of the “more closed minded” persons who don’t want anyone knowing what they’re doing try to do, or too embarrassed about their preferences and sexuality to share with the world.

There are as you point out certain unsavory elements which Michael does keep an active thumb on and many of use ladies do appreciate all of the continued hard work he invests in our safety. I run into one or two of those every now and then and quickly dispense with them, courteously I might add, lol.

But unlike many, I’m not unapproachable and often engage in many conversations.

A girl
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

People often forget that nobody is required to respond before blocking you. Individuals who block others have their reasons, all which are valid in every occurrence. All which do not need justification for or approval of others to do. Nobody is owed a nice response, no matter the tone of their approach, before being blocked. You don’t have to like it, but it’s the reality of it.
    As a woman, it’s totally weird and uncomfortable to many of us when men feel like they need to be an unsolicited “welcoming committee” here (or on any website), and will message every woman who is newer to the site when the man isn’t a match as to what she says she is looking for, just to make small talk and adding to clogging up an inbox.
    It’s like telling a woman, “sure you have said what you want and have made it clear, but I don’t care about what you want and I think I’m better than your standards and boundaries.” Super icky creep factor.
    Ignoring my profile and messaging me is a real FAFO situation, but creepy welcome committee messages are an instant block.

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

@ A girl

Indeed. It never fails to amaze how so many men just don’t get it.

Nipple Me Please
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

Did you ladies ever consider the fact that maybe the person was just saying hello, and if you don’t want to have a friendship with them or anything else, why not just say no thank you?
    Gentlemen understand will and not bother you again, I have greeted ladies and they simply replied “No thank you and I acknowledged their answer while wishing them well. What isn’t to get about basic decency?

Ken
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

Well, she wasn’t expecting someone like you (or me, 65M, likely) to add to her inbox and yet you did, so I guess I don’t fault her for blocking you after you did so … just in case you might do it again when again she isn’t expecting it. Nor do I see it as being disrespectful to you. I don’t see how acting chivalrous can be considered chivalrous by someone who has explicitly conveyed boundaries that are not being respected. So that I do see that as being disrespectful. Of course YMMV.

Nipple Me Please
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

No, it was in the way she did it, but then too I should not expect people under the age of 50 to understand basic civility.
    But I did learn something, I turned around and blocked her without rhyme or reason. So case is closed.

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

No one owes you or anyone else a second of their time. You contacted me a year ago even though ive made it clear on my profile i didnt want to be contacted. Out of politness i conversed with you for a while until you sent me a creepy message asking did i want to join you in the shower where you would soap me up and make me scream. I was 42 then so younger then your daughters age which you state above is allegedly below your limits. You are the reason i no longer reply to any men and block on contact.

Heres some advice. Dont contact women who openly state not to or if your not what they are looking for. Then they have no reason to block you.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

No one is obligated to speak with anyone on this site.

We always talk about reading profiles. In this case, you read the profile, didn’t fit the criteria, messaged anyway, and you feel upset because you were blocked. It’s also not your duty to try to convince someone they should be more flexible with their search.

It can be very time consuming to have multiple ongoing conversations answering the same questions over and over while trying to find a potential partner. This sounds more like entitlement than chivalry.

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

@ nipple me please

You’re in the unique situation of being educated by the same women who appeal to you. Take what they are telling you to heart and it can only benefit you. Ignore it at your own peril.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Out of politness i conversed with you for a while until you sent me a creepy message asking did i want to join you in the shower where you would soap me up and make me scream

Um. Ew. Why do guys think this is at all acceptable in the “getting to know you” stage? Why is that the priority over getting to know someone before you *know* someone?

Also, this is why so many woman say “f*** politeness”. Politeness tends to only increase our uncomfortable contacts with men who don’t understand that just because this is a “sex site”, there’s more to a person being here than sex. Yeah, we may want sexual encounters, but we want it to be consensual, not something we are forced to endure because the guy can’t figure out how to talk to a woman on a sex site.

Instead of posting about how you were blocked and how unfair that is, maybe see the pattern that’s developing from all the women who have blocked you. The answer more than likely lies there.

Nipple Me Please
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

I honestly do not remember making any such statement, if I did I apologize, I do not make it a habit to converse with ladies like that, but as I said if I did I do apologize.

Nipple Me Please
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

I am ashamed to admit I did say that, I am not seeking forgiveness, just a chance to explain. I had suffered a tremendous setback of my PTSD, a year ago I was on the phone with a very close friend of mine who committed suicide while I was begging him to put the gun down.
    It resulted in a spiral back down into a hell that many will never understand and I hope they never experience it.
    I began drinking again thinking it was another life I could not save, and began acting erratically, it was during this time that I contacted you and I seriously had no memory of my rude insensitive statement.
    I apologize again.

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Every human is fundamentally deserving of a basic level of respect and consideration. But this is the internet.

It’s the hope that really gets to you, and what can ultimately be your own undoing: Wow, she seems so perfect! Oh, wouldn’t it be lovely! Even just a few hours of her company would fill a lifetime with sweet memories! Soon, you are indulging in sheer fantasies that will crash straight into reality.

Don’t let hope and fantasy run so wild as to subvert more realistic opportunities.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close