Has anyone met a partner through online websites/apps?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Has anyone met a partner through online websites/apps?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jsctnanny
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA

I have been looking for years to find a good man who is willing to commit to this.

Jack B
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I’ve met one lovely woman from here within a very short time of joining. And will hopefully meet more, both in reality and/or virtually. It’s true there are significantly more men looking than women, having said that in my experience the women who are looking for an ABF situation are keen to try it or continue it. Which is unlike some other non-normal relationships. The key is also to look widely and not just here, as great as this resource is it only covers a small number of people relatives speaking. Although that in itself seems to mean that if you do connect with a woman it is usually more likely to come to something than in other sites or ways to connect. Please do agree or disagree as it’s always good to hear other opinions.

BirbsRights
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Utah

Not yet, but I don’t think people are too interested in meeting up with anyone mid-coronavirus pandemic.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close