Google is AT LAST showing this website in search results

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Google is AT LAST showing this website in search results

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

It seems that Google has FINALLY recognised abfheaven.com as worthy of appearing in search results. Try “abf anr” and we are on Page One. Hooray!
    It would be great if members, especially new members, could post below how they found this website.
    – Google search results?
    – Referred by Fetlife or an other abf-type website?
    – Reddit?
    – Spam email (possibly from me!)?
    – etc.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Found it through lactation.wiki within a long list of websites

Maugan-Ra
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

after ages of looking for the new one i found it via one of louises posts on fetlife

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to see some of my suggestions are being taken action upon! Job well done! Hopefully someone will sign up to this site when searching adult breastfeeding on google or anything like that!

Anonymous
    Inactive

=O stupid google >.< so the website only comes up when you type anr abf in the search bar. If you type adult breastfeeding or abf dating the other websites are on the first page yet this one isn’t still! Just thought you should know!

Eve
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Washington

Let’s all be aware of the google search filter bubble too. I don’t believe search results until I see them first page of duckduckgo, which it is, for anr abf at least. Places higher than Google, actually.
    I found it through a reddit post. I didn’t realize there were so many links from other places to here.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

@nick…. Yes, only the “abf anr” search brings up this site in Google results, but that is better than it was a few weeks ago when nothing produced results. Maybe as the site gets more traffic things will improve further.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s a good point, fingers crossed!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close