Food for thought

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Food for thought

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a relatively new account, but I am not new to this website. I first joined in April/May of 2020.
    I’ve met with four men off of this website.
    Only one of them was genuine and honest.

Every single day, I get messages from men who feel the need to express their desire to breed me and impregnate me.

Why are so many men comfortable openly expressing their desire to be a deadbeat father?

It takes very little investigation to uncover their disingenuous intentions.
    The moment I asked them if they had any desire to participate and contribute if sex resulted in pregnancy. They all laugh and say “Never thought about this kink before I would have to go over it. but yeah probably not but I still wanna fuck u. and breed u “
    ^ This is a direct quote copied and pasted from one of many responses I receive.

If I had the time or patience, I’d post all their moronic responses.

For whatever reason there are a plethora of men who are just here to hook up, and waste your time.

I’m here to let you know that I will immediately block you.

I will immediately block you the moment I sniff out disingenuous intent. I’m not here to help you fulfill a fix, or satisfy a craving. I’m not here to be a placeholder until you find the person you truly desire.

I would be perfectly content if I never found anyone as long as it meant that I didn’t have to receive any messages from men who acted with no decorum.

There are specific websites if you’re looking for anonymous encounters. Join those.
    Leave the women who seek consistency and genuine companionship the fuck alone. 🙂

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Anyone sending inappropriate messages can be reported to Admin.
    Take a screenshot.

For example, if someone, unrequested, messages you “I wanna breed you and impregnate you” then their account would be immediately removed from this site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for reminder; It’s much appreciated.

Jessica 🍓🥛
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

All I can say is, how disgusting. Thank goodness for the block button.

Latcher Latch
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Arizona

Glad to know there are other REAL women that are here for ABF/ANR and not to get dick pics and these disgusting macho controlling men posts back to you. We own our bodies and owe them nothing.

Don Don Don Juliooooo
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

What about the men who simply reach out to you and automatically get blocked? The men that don’t get a chance to get to know you and would not disrespect you. I guess they and you will never know because you didn’t give them a chance for whatever reason you have.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@rocadoc727 You were blocked because I am specifically seeking partnership between ages 25-35. My parents are in their fourties and they explicitly forbid me from dating someone that is the same age as them or older.
    Majority of the men who message me are 40+ and I cannot response to every single message I get.

So although you may have felt robbed of any “chance” of getting to know me. There was in fact never any possibility I would have considered you.

Honestly, I don’t like to offend people or hurt their feeling and most men don’t take rejection well. Which is why I had no desire to engage in conversation with you.

But since you felt the need to address me publicly dispute being publicly. Then it seems only fair for me to respond to you publicly after you didn’t respect my wishes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

*despite

Anonymous
    Inactive

* But since you felt the need to address me publicly despite being blocked. Then it seems only fair for me to respond to you publicly after you didn’t respect my wishes.

(This message is being responded due to autocorrect, and the grammatical error bothers me.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

*reposted.
    ( You know, I wish this website at a textual editing feature for when autocorrect decides to change your words right before you post your message. It’s vexing me. )

Mischief
    Participant
    • Male
    • Australia

It’s a common journey for us all. Good luck and I hope that you find yours

Anonymous
    Inactive

@mischiefplz Thank you, I hope the same for you as well. Sending love and light from New York.

Mischief
    Participant
    • Male
    • Australia

Hang in there, filter and don’t lose hope. From Australia

Don Don Don Juliooooo
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Well I thank you @blkswn for responding to me publicly but when you made your post you made no mention of age limitations at that time. I would have never reached out to you as well but thank you for letting me know after the fact. I would have respected your age limitations if you would have just responded to my pm respectfully. So thank you so much for clarity.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@rocadoc727 If someone blocked me. It would be extremely clear that this person has no desire to have any contact with you.
    I made that explicitly clear by choosing to block you without engaging in conversation.

A hit dog will holler. This post wasn’t addressing you specifically, nor was I creating a platform to openly discuss my dating preferences.
    You inserted yourself in a conversation that has nothing to do with you.
    There were several posts last week where men and women posted about not finding members willing to meet. That would have been a perfect opportunity for you to make your voice heard and share your experience.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close