FEMALE N.S.W Australia..

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking FEMALE N.S.W Australia..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bernadette
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • Australia

Hi im a young mother in BATHURST n.s.w im looking for a serious long term monogamous relationship with ANR or ABF. I am currently trying to induce lactaion alone with little success and i require a partner to assist either at night, daytime, weekdays, weekends… whenever i can get his mouth on my breasts ideally.some experience would be preferred. But so long as we make each other happy…. some shortcomings may be over looked. Serious men only from this country please.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi i am not from this country but i am very very serious for making long term true ANR or ABf relationship… If you are willing you can travel to me and live with me. I am living alone in Sweden gothenburg. You will remember this ever that you met with me and live with me. You will not forget me ever…

Rusty269
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • Australia

Hey Bernadette,

I’m a little up north and quite willing to travel. We should chat! I’ll send you an inbox so we can arrange and get to know each other

David Rogers
    Participant
    • Male
    • Australia

Hi Bernadette, I’m here in Bathurst and would love to enter into a ANR/ANR with you, let’s chat hun

james
    Participant
    • Male
    • Australia

Hi, I”m South of you but can travel please contact me. Thanks. ames.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close