Feeling like my gf doesn’t want me to produce :(

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Feeling like my gf doesn’t want me to produce :(

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Louisiana

I get the vibe that my gf doesn’t want me to produce. She only suckles on my nipples on her terms. Usually she’ll do it instantly if I put Nutella or marshmallow fluff on my nipples. Producing milk and nursing is not sexual for me. Its a long story as to why I am into this. I have been into this since I started developing breasts. Yes, I do orgasm when my nipples are sucked. I just want to be suckled 24/7 😭 I wish I wasn’t hooked on it.

James Donald
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Sarah, there are worse things to be hooked on 🙂. If she just sees it as sexual and you do orgasm, then talk to her perhaps about waiting for that pleasure. Ask her for what you want too, and reward her with her needs when you are a little sated. Intimacy comes from honesty and the two are bedfellows. So if you feel she isn’t understanding your needs, it’s time to whisper in her ear.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This isn’t really a “problem to solve.” If the sub “tells” the dom, the jig is up, the house of cards comes down. The only personality type who can genuinely satiate a sub’s need for validation is, ironically, another submissive. But good luck getting that to work – leaderless relationships go nowhere, and turn no one on. All part of the game, nothing anyone can “fix.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

@lacto Your observation is brilliant. I believe it’s referred to as “crystal knowledge.” Thank you for posting.

Frank

Sue
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

For a lot of women producing and nursing isn’t sexual.. I’m on many groups on Fet life . I’ve read lots of posts from women who do it for nurturing. Don’t feel bad.. talk to your gf. Tell her how you feel.
    Nothing to do with sub/domme.
    Unless you have that type of relationship.. I was with a a woman in the past. Non sexual. It can be done. Join fetlife lots of advice on there.

Dee Cups
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • New York

Wow. Great discussion.

Dee Cups
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • New York

Sarah I too am hooked. I wish I wasn’t, but I am. It can be frustrating when u can’t get someone to commit and want it as much as you do.

GA Suckler
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

So… cut all the BS & simp above. You’re looking to produce and suckle as much as possible, correct?

NoSpiltMilk
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Sarah, thank you for sharing.

The non-sexual aspect of nursing, the meaning it has to you, the feelings it creates for you.

Within the varying responses, what stands out to me, is the importance of mutual, honest, compassionate communication.

The perspectives given by James, Sue. and Dee, closely resemble my own.
    The importance of someone asking for what they need, and being heard.
    The undeniable interdependence between honesty and intimacy.
    The value of compromise, understanding and empathy.
    Finding resources for information and support.
    Wanting what a partner wants, as much as they do.

All so important to consider.

Also, from my experience, I try approaching discussions about matters of the heart and spirit with a sense of humor and loads of tenderness.

Like Sue and James wrote:

“Don’t feel bad.. talk to your gf. Tell her how you feel.”

and,

“So if you feel she isn’t understanding your needs, it’s time to whisper in her ear.”

Both, very sweetly worded insights.

In the meantime, I suggest everyone buy stock in Nutella and marshmallow. It appears there may be a surge in demand!

All the best to you and your gf Sarah.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close