F4M Nashville, land of milk and honey

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking F4M Nashville, land of milk and honey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

I am a normal girl and I am looking to be treated as any lady should be. Adult nursing is just something I happen to be into and like to go ahead and get it out in the open. I don’t like the drop-by-to-suckle attitudes. I’m not into that- nor long distance chats. If you don’t live near me, I am not what you are looking for. I like to get to know someone and be known, a relationship. Which includes all the benefits of a normal relationship. I’m totally worth it.

Likes: Summer romance, Greek mythology, pearls, the color pink
    Dislikes: chit chat, loud places, closed mindedness, ranch dressing

Also looking for moonlit strolls, picnics by bluebells and kisses near a running brooke.

Maurice Barber
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

I will be in Nashville Tennessee Sunday and Monday on Vacation.Im driving there I read ur bio Im not a drop by attitude,but I would like to get to know u but I’m driving 425miles from where I’m at so please consider it.Thsnkyou

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello how are you

Dcarterintn
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

I am in Murfreesboro and am looking for the same as you. I would be very interested in meeting you and see how we get on. Nursing isnt the same unless we click so lets get a coffee/drink and maybe take a walk or share a meal. Please let me know.

Venkat
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

I am live in franklin and please let me know.

Venkat
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

I live in franklin and please let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close