F4F Mutual Suckling/cuddle time in Anaheim,Ca

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking F4F Mutual Suckling/cuddle time in Anaheim,Ca

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sweetashoney
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

Hi, I’m looking for a female to help me lactate and get some real milk flow going and if you want, mutual suckling time too. I am in Inland Empire right now but moving to Anaheim by October. Would love to find a woman close by to spend lots of suckling times together and keep up the milk supply once it comes in. Look forward to hearing from some lovely females…. kiss kiss 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sent you a private message. Hope to hear from you 🙂

Sweetashoney
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

Hi Deceber_gifts I wrote you back 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Krissy,
    Before you accuse someone of being fake, perhaps you should look in the mirror. Don’t get upset when you don’t message all week and the person you made plans to meet up with assumes you were no longer interested. Communication goes both ways. Maybe treat others with kindness and happiness will find you. Best wishes on your search. Some of us are actually sincere and genuine without sending fake pics (like you admitted to) Not every person is out to burn you. I know I certainly wasn’t.

Sweetashoney
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

Fake news “Anonymous” if you were REAL you wouldn’t hide. Stop the drama, I’m not here for FAKE people and drama. Here for a REAL ANR partner!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close