F for F or M || NJ Jersey Shore

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking F for F or M || NJ Jersey Shore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Angel
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Hey y’all,

I made this account when I was starting my journey. Had a very fulfilling relationship that sadly ended and after a few months of time for myself, I’m ready to look for a new partner. I’m also open to people who messaged me previously but I didn’t see because I haven’t been on here in a while.

I’m prioritizing people who have some basic similarities to me. Ideally you are between 32 and 47, living less than an hour away from the Asbury Park area. Ideally you are looking for a long-term primary relationship. You don’t need to have tons of experience with ANR but you do have to be aware of the time commitment and physical toll it takes.

About me: I work in a field where I am often taking care of others and I want that to be reciprocated. I love antiques, interior design, vintage style, museums, reading. I have an active side that manifests in going to the gym and watching football but in general I’m more likely to walk around a new city or bookstore instead of going camping.

I am not in a hurry to find a partner but I’m focused on finding a fulfilling long-term relationship.

Kisses,
    Angel

Milkman🥛🍶
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Great write up!

NJsucker4suckling
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Great post, Angel,

I would love to connect. I am 41 and live barely 3 minutes from Asbury with traffic.

Have a great day and hope we can connect.

Joe Dev
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Hello I am Joe I am close to Asbury. New to ANR. Love to see if we connect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close