Central N.J., Monmouth Cty., I am available everyday for to suckle and induce

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking Central N.J., Monmouth Cty., I am available everyday for to suckle and induce

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

If you need to induce or, if your have milk letdown pressure is difficult, I am available for 2 hours each day to induce you or to relieve your pressure from your milk filling you. Sex is NOT expected. I will support your need for relief and will also support newbies as you explore the new world of ABF. Central NJ. I can travel. White, professional, financially secure. DF and Covid free.

Bill
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Hi. This is Bill. You are an outstanding person to be surrogate to carry someone’s baby to term. My hat goes to you. You should be proud. I am. Two years ago, I was in an ANR/ABF relationship with a young girl in the same situation. Her milk came in and did pump for a while and have the mom her milk for the newborn. It didn’t work out after Swahili. But she loved having milk and want to continue it. We had a beautiful relationship for 6 months plus. She loved providing milk to someone “who cared”. ,
    Let meet, let’s talk. Let do coffee and chat on what you want to do. I enjoy because I feel that I pleasure Ann peace of mind to the other. If you want my cell, let me know. Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close