CALIFORNIA (OC) LTR 1st, ANR 2nd. Nurturing & sexy & fun here :)

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking CALIFORNIA (OC) LTR 1st, ANR 2nd. Nurturing & sexy & fun here :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HH
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

Hello there 🙂 Just got on here today (6/14)! Excited to find my forever partner. Looking to have a traditional dating relationship first that hopefully evolves into a LTR with ANR benefits. I’m in my early 40s, no kids, politically NOT conservative, playful, maternal, love dressing up, traveling, being at the beach. I enjoy staying active ( though it’s not as easy since recovering from Covid). I love interior design, watching documentaries, learning about history, nature, social justice. I’m a fan of exotic foods also, spare me Olive Garden LOL. Cuddling & caressing & feeding my guy are some of my favorite pastimes. I’m a tall curvy (NOT fat),very feminine woman with hazel eyes, brown curly hair, and olive/ tan skin tone. I’m similar to an hourglass figure in that I’m smaller in the middle and full on top & bottom with natural D/DD cups capable of lactating. I consider myself an attractive female & I’m lucky to not have any wrinkles ( yet!) Although I’m not a thin frame, staying healthy is of utmost importance to me ( I don’t smoke, drink excessively, use drugs, am a healthy eater & workout regularly, I do enjoy an edible every now and then). I most enjoy the mental / emotional bonding aspect that ANR can provide. It’s more intimate to me than intercourse. I love being affectionate & playful. If I can soothe and help my guy decompress from a hard day at work with ANR, I’m a happy gal.
    I’m in South OC, not looking to relocate out of state unless the connection is irresistible(I don’t do well with any type of humidity or extreme heat).

I’m open to all ethnicities. You want a conventional monogamous dating relationship (not casual and/or infrequent suckling), are LOCAL to Southern California( or planning to move here soon), have excellent hygiene, healthy/ fit, single(not separated or involved), attractive, financially stable, not an addict, honest, & educated. A good communicator capable of sharing his feelings, wants, and needs is essential. I prefer no goatees, half bald ( totally bald is sexy!) or scruffy beards. Please be prepared to exchange numbers & pix after chatting here a bit.
    Looking forward to meeting you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

👋🏼 Hello. I am in OC too. Looking for a LTR/suckling partner. Would you like to meet?

David
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Hello, this might be too late but are you still looking?

Jeff
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

@humanhorchata77 Any luck so far. Los Angeles here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close