Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Raj
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Georgia

Breast Worship I absolutely love breasts (big,small, all sizes) There is just something about them that turns me on like nothing else.
    I have fantasized about playing with and enjoying a nice pair of breasts for as long as I can remember. I always hoped I would just randomly happen someday, but I have had no luck so far. I would absolutely love to meet a woman who enjoys having her breasts played with, and who would enjoy helping me experience my #1 fantasy. This would be my first time ever doing something like this, so an open to suggestions. But would love to take the time to fully enjoy your breasts and take them for a true test drive; touching, stroking, squeezing, kissing, licking, sucking… listening to your body language and focus on pleasuring you to the max. I would love to finger you to back to back orgasms (or use your favorite toy) as I continue to enjoy your breasts with my mouth, lips, tongue, and free hand. But would be fine with keeping things to just breast play if you’d prefer.  A little more about me: I am your typical, easy going friendly young professional. I’d say I am a ‘normal’ guy aside from my weak spot for breasts;). I enjoy traveling, being active outdoors and spending time with friends. I am 42 5’8” 170 lbs, athletic build (no six-pack). Do you crave for having your breasts worshipped? Love having them played with and pleasured? Send me a message, i’d love to connect!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close