Black Woman In Search Of Woman of Color ABF (Women Of Color Only)

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Black Woman In Search Of Woman of Color ABF (Women Of Color Only)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

DISCLAIMER: I just felt the need to repost this post to make a few changes and to be more specific with what I am looking for so I can POSSIBLY AND HOPEFULLY weed out the women I DO NOT want. I have a lot to say but, I’ll try and disclaim the main important things. PLEASE DO NOT message me if you have a extremely busy schedule and you can barely keep in touch with someone, PLEASE DO NOT message me if you are not even interested in try in women pertaining to ABF, and that you’re only interested in nursing men, PLEASE DO NOT message me if you want to just do back and forth texting/instant messaging, PLEASE DO NOT message me if you are not willing to video chat/talk by phone so, for this one, the distance thing, it would be nice to only deal with women that are in Ohio, or at least close to Ohio, basically the nearby states of Ohio. PLEASE DO NOT message me, or leave a comment just to let me know that you wish you were closer to me and that you’re way across the United States somewhere, PLEASE DO NOT message me with short, one line sentences of a message on this website, if you contact me PLEASE have something to say and show me that you are interested in getting to know me. I’ll end this disclaimer here and hopefully I did not leave anything out. I understand that this is a ridiculously long disclaimer but, it seems like that contact me can not understand what I am looking for. Once again, this disclaimer is for the women that I am trying to HOPEFULLY weed out to save my time.

I am new to this website but, I am not new to the thought of wanting a ANR connection with another woman. I do prefer women of color ages 30-45 but, I am open to having a conversation as long as you’re a woman but, once again I do prefer WOC. ABSOLUTELY NO MEN! I am not interested in talking to men, I prefer the comfort of a woman.

I’ve been interested in developing a connection pertaining to ANR with another woman for quite some time now and it seems like me wanting what I want is like finding a needle in a haystack. I would love to find a trustworthy woman to suckle from, I would also like to be suckled hopefully one day but I must admit that I am slightly ackward and well reserved. I’ve always wanted to have a bond with a special woman that I hold close to my heart….maybe I’ll find that one day?

I am in the state of Ohio so, it would be nice to find a woman of color that’s local to me,and I am not looking to hookup with anyone, I am not on here for sexual encounters pertaining to ANR I just want something meaningful and hopefully I can come across other women of color on here to talk to. I feel like I need to add in more with this ad but I think I’ve stated the important stuff I wanted to say. Ladies please feel free to message me for a conversation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close