Are young sucklers redundant?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Are young sucklers redundant?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I’ve been into abf for a very long time and although I’m young I’m fortunate enough to have had some amazing experiences in the past.

However, since joining this site I’ve discovered that hardly any women (from the UK in particular) are interested in younger men like myself. Pretty much every bio on women’s profiles here in the UK will say something along the lines of “no one under 30”. I get people have preferences I’m just surprised that no one at all likes younger guys. I have a lot to offer but no one to give it to!

Please feel free to comment if you’ve experienced the same thing or if you’re a woman that IS interested in younger men. It would be nice to hear your thoughts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It doesn’t get any better and I’m 26. Some don’t mind just gotta be patient. You’ll find someone.

Jessica 🍓🥛
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

For me, I have sons in their 20’s. So, it would be extremely awkward and uncomfortable

Holly
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Washington state

yes i have a 20 year old son. so physically im not attracted to younger guys. says it in my profile. yet I still get guys in their early 20’s.
    also younger guys seem to be flaky in my experience.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In my personal experience, all of the younger men that I have interacted with were looking for older women to take on a motherly or nurturing role for them. Often desiring to age play.

More often than not; Younger men have been rejected infantilizing themselves and being inconsistent; while the older men are often rejected for acting creepy and entitled.

EkoA
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I completely agree with the other posters, too large an age gap and it tips into mothering territory for me which isn’t for me however I don’t judge if it is for others. And the other main issue is the flakiness I have encountered with guys in their 20s early 30s. However I appreciate your frustration and I hope you find what you are looking for at some point.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Hi Adam,

I’m in agreement with previous posts, a younger 20 something partner is just too much of a gap closeness to my children and grand children though I do get messages from many in that category. It’s just an uncomfortable closeness I personally am not looking for in my ANR.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close