ANR Session with a Pregnant Lady.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion ANR Session with a Pregnant Lady.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Philip O’Hanlon
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

A huge shout-out to Suzy (a retired marine) whom I originally met on AFF, but who steered me to ABFHeaven, as she introduced me to the wonderful world of adult nursing. Thanks, Suzy, I hope this finds you well.

A couple of years ago, while we were all coping with COVID, I responded to an ANR ad on ABF Heaven. The lady was reluctant to share many details about herself, other than to say that she was six months pregnant and was not lactating yet, but that she enjoyed nursing both dry and wet. We met at an agreed time during the day when her flatmate was away. it was all quite secretive. When I knocked on the door and entered her apartment, Jenny (not her real name) explained that we didn’t have a lot of time and that we should start as quickly as possible. I found myself trembling slightly, not from cold, but from a mixture of excitement and uncertainty. She sat down on a sofa, removed her blouse and had a nursing bra underneath; she loosened a fastener and one breast slipped out of her bra, she took the breast in her hand and squeezed her nipple until a little clear liquid appeared. She told me that she was about a month away from lactating. I laid on my back and then rested my head on her lap as she slipped a boob out of her nursing bra and fed her breast into my mouth. I latched on and dry suckled her firm, swollen breast and massaged her breast with my hand. As if squeezing the milk down her breast towards her nipple, firmly. Her warm soft breasts comforted me as I longed to suckle, and my head relaxed under her breasts as my mouth suckled, both of us needed the other; it was such a beautiful act of symbiosis
    We both relaxed as I suckled away, she ran her hand through my hair, looked down at me, and smiled. Our eyes met and the two of us were in a gorgeous state of bliss.! In a moment, her nipple and areola were safely locked inside my mouth, and I heard a quiet contented sigh from her as I continued to suckle. We had nursed long enough to learn the positive effect it had on our minds – a sense of deep spiritual healing, curing us of some of the stress and fatigue we suffer daily – and we both relished this maternal power. Feeling so content and secure, I quickly lost myself in the pleasure of nursing, surrendering my mind to my overwhelming sense of well-being.

After some time, she grabbed my free hand, spread her legs apart, pushed her panties aside and guided my hand to her soaking-wet pussy. I tentatively slipped one finger inside her lips to check out how moist she was. I was delighted to find how moist & aroused she was; I gently teased her lips and tentatively teased her clit.
    Meanwhile, she unzipped my jeans, slipped her hand inside and started pulling on my throbbing cock.
    She was impatient, she stood up, and reversed her ass into my face, both her ass and her pussy were as tight as a drum; I had no idea how I could get a finger into either hole. But she was eager and would not be denied. I was also keen on not disappointing her. So my tongue got serious, I spread her legs apart, for greater access. It wasn’t long before my face was buried in her flower, I opened her petals, thirsty for her nectar.
    OMG, the two of us were so horny for each other…. Jenny kissed me and climbed onto my body as she gripped my rigid, throbbing cock. She positioned the head of my phallus at the sopping entrance of her pussy. Once she had me in position, she slid my cock into her warm, tight, love slit. My cock was now buried to the hilt in a pregnant woman I only met two hours earlier, and I loved it.
    As Jenny rode me, she slowly tilted her pelvis and withdrew until only the head of my cock was inside her, then she dropped back down. I cried out, “Fuck! That feels so good, don’t stop, DON’T stop.” She started teasing me as her fucking picked up speed. “Irish, does my pussy feel good? Do you like fucking pregnant pussy? Oh my God, your cock feels so good…. tell me you love my pussy! Tell me you love my pussy!” “I love your pussy, fuck me with your hot cunt!” She was now riding my cock like a pony. Her hands were pushing against my chest as her pelvic thrusts made my cock disappear. I could feel my cum building up from the bottom of my testicles, as though a volcano was going to explode; my explosion was imminent and I knew she was ready to cum, too. But I didn’t want to cum yet. So I teased her perineum with my finger, then traced the perimeter of her asshole with my finger before I inserted my right index finger into her sweet rosebud and pushed in deep until I slid in deep and buried my finger deep inside her. Her sweet hole was wet & creamy by now.
    “Oh my, fuck! I’m cumming! I’m CUMMING!!!” I could hear the pleasure in her voice, as she gasped for breath, I was awe-stricken with such an incredible, intense climax, as I shot my load in spasms into her pregnant body. It felt like waves of pleasure were coursing through our bodies, uniting us in a cocoon of pleasure. Jenny collapsed on top of me and kissed me gently. We were slick with sweat and the love-making cocktail seeped from her sweet pussy all over my cok & balls and even over my thighs. Jennys leant down on me and I could feel the weight of her pregnant stomach, the flesh of her full boobs and her lips kissing me tenderly. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I would recommend adult nursing; many will be thrilled to discover how sensual it can be. Go forth & suckle,

thanks for reading

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, I need that in my life. You’re a lucky man.

Angela
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

So beautiful!

Jean56
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

You are such a lucky man, exactly what i would want to experience. If a pregnant lady is reading this in Québec, please message me!

AndyH
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Wow, I would love this. If there are any pregnant ladies in the Uk who want it too

Janis
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Minnesota

Amazing! Wonderful writing.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Nice story. Two people enjoying each other is a wonderful experience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close