ANR Partner, OutStandingSuckler, BreastWorshiper: San Jose, CA

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking ANR Partner, OutStandingSuckler, BreastWorshiper: San Jose, CA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Larry
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Have you ever been with a partner who takes the time to absolutely marvel and adore your breast?Teasing, sucking and suckling your nipples for hours ? This is heaven to me and I’m searching for a woman who desires having a partner who can provide this experience. 👆

I always yearn to worship woman’s breast. Taking each of your nipples into my mouth and giving them the attention they need/deserve is my only goal and I have mouth stamina to maintain a nice suck/suckle for hours. Longer nipples are my kryptonite and nothing gives me more pleasure than to tease/suck my partners nipples until you are in a blissful state. It’s also my goal to find someone who has the stamina and ability to have their nipples teased/played with reaching an explosive mind blowing orgasm. If any of this resonates with you please don’t hesitate to DM me.

About me- 6’2, athletic build, clean(smell good always) and disease free, gentleman(raised by all women). I’m what you would call gentleman in the streets and a freak in the sheets type of guy. I’m also chill/drama free and enjoy conversations of all kinds with like minded and open individuals. I offer a safe and comfortable space, no reciprocation or anything else is required(safe play and enthusiastic consent is a must for me).

I’m preferably looking for a LTR ANR partner who can’t get enough of her breast and nipples being worshiped constantly. Good Luck and I hope you find someone that enjoys ANR/Breast Worship as much as I do ❤️.

Good luck everyone.🤗

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close