Amazement and puzzlement

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Amazement and puzzlement

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Oxytokin
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Hi all!

I have always marveled that people can nurse without getting aroused. Or is it a low level arousal? Like blissing out, or edging?

Anyway people are amazing and marvelous. For me, any nipple stimulation results in a torrent of sexual feelings and thoughts. So I am curious about how other people experience it.

cheers!

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

It’s only natural to be aroused. It’s a complete other story. Depending on boundaries . How you handle those thoughts/feelings. You can still be aroused it’s all about self control,and communication.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unlike many women, I can’t relate to not being aroused by it, if I’m attracted to the person suckling and it’s done well, I do get very turned on.

It is a sexual act for me with a man but I’ve explored the possibility of suckling on a woman’s breasts in a platonic way, as a way of receiving maternal affection. I never actually got as far as trying it because I found other ways of sharing feminine love in a platonic way instead, but as a straight woman, I don’t think it would turn me on.

It wouldn’t bother me if I was suckling on a woman’s breasts and she became aroused by it, but I wouldn’t want to partake in any sexual activities with another woman.

I think communication, respect and boundaries are always important. I’m always open with people before meeting about what I am up for, what I’m definitely not up for and what I’m potentially open to. I think most people accept that it’s a sexual experience for many of us and it’s an intimate act, so even if nothing sexual takes place, it’s not cause for embarrassment.

If you’re concerned about being embarrassed or overwhelmed during a session, maybe you could empty your balls before meeting up? Several times if you think it’s necessary. Sorry to be so blunt, just trying to be practical 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anonymous
    Inactive

As someone who has a fwb which is basically a anr with a few extra steps, it’s something that’s arousing for me but it’s my favourite thing to do. I wouldn’t want to stop it to go to sex unless I was already really horny, there’s something comforting and satisfying that I’m usually up for more than sex.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, it was all part of the same experience for me and my former ANR partner, who was also my friend with benefits. We usually did both unless we didn’t have time or one of us was feeling unwell or stressed, in which case we were both always up for suckling.

Because my first experience of ANR was with him, I think I just assumed that’s how it works for all or most ABF experiences, but I haven’t had the same chemistry or synchronicity with anyone else unfortunately.

I think it’s a very rare thing to find that kind of connection and it’s not to be taken for granted when it does happen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll very much keep that in mind, she is polygamous so she has multiple partners. She usually is more sex focused and kinky with her other partners, but I’m either good as suckling or she wants a break from others haha.

It’s something I definitely hope to find with others and see how it changes, it’s a wonderful thing to share that connection

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, you get the best of both worlds if she’s polyamorous because you both get to explore and do what you both enjoy without anyone missing out and if you find your relationship with her fulfilling, you don’t have to lose that connection.

I’ve never been seeing more than one person at a time myself, but I think it’s a good flexible solution for a lot of people.

Oxytokin
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

I am not embarrassed about it. I just struggle to understand how someone could pump or nurse without being aroused. It definitely seems like most people enjoy some amount of nipple play. I would say all my women partners enjoy giving or receiving nipple attention. Some more than others of course.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, you’re probably meeting women who into the same things you’re into. I see nipple play as something separate from suckling, purely sexual, whereas suckling is mostly affectionate for me but has the effect of turning me on.

My comment about embarrassment was more in reply to Joe’s comment about self control. I have spoken to a few guys who have been concerned that they might cum from suckling alone, so I suggested cleaning their pipes first lol.

It would still be arousing for them, but hopefully they would be able to avoid the embarrassment and overwhelming distraction enough to enjoy the experience.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Breastfeeding for me is both erotic and nurturing. When suckling and further play is not desired I find that the head on lap method is best. It places an appendage out of the way to keep it from interfering with our quiet moments.
    On another note. Since my nipples are relatively insensitive, her playing with my nipples does nothing for me.

Eric Stratton
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Heh, heh, heh. I had never heard the euphemism “cleaning their pipes”; thanks Rachy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Suckling is a close sensual experience that drives natural arousal with both individuals I’ve found.
    I try to upfront with any potential suckling partner I chat with that I get aroused but nothing sexual has to happen as suckling is the priority. Should we both wish to progress further then it’s consentual.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol no worries

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@clowey Same here. The response is going to happen. Measures can be taken one way or another.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have very sensitive nipples, but have had nursing experiences that I didn’t feel any arousal. It could be because I nursed 4 babies and that was the context of my nursing experience for many years

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close