Am I just a perv ?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Am I just a perv ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Hey there, I get EXTREMELY turned on when I have a mouthful of fresh, warm ,sweet milk, am I just a perv? Or are there women out there that are stimulated sexually by abf ?

Please, let me know what you think, and please feel free to DM me if you want to chat about this with me ! Thanks in advance, yours, apprehensively , Dan.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dan,
    No your normal…that is for a guy who is into ABF/ANR. It does exactly the same to me so don’t worry,
    Barry.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure what kind of answer you’re looking for here, you’ve chosen your audience well if you want reassurance that you’re ok, if you want a more varied opinion ask on Facebook ? If you believe that sexual preference is just kind of ‘inbuilt’ ie you’re born, gay, straight, lactophile, etc then yes it’s normal for you. Human milk is made for humans and your not doing anyone any harm so no point in worrying about yourself too much lad

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes you are a perv. Jk it’s normal. Boobs are boobs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick! ??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Breasts aren’t sexual organs but you can find them sexual just like people like legs, eyes, feet or whatever

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m new to it, but yes it’s very sexually arousing to me?

mn2535
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

From a certain point of view, the whole human body is one big sexual organ. Hence why there’s all these various fetishes for all sorts of parts and things that aren’t strictly necessary for procreation.

Brian
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

I must be, too. I a noob and have not actually had an opportunity to suckle. I found it very sexy when my ex wife was breastfeeding our son years ago. She was not into allowing me to try after she weaned our son, at all, sadly. But to me, ABF is extremely erotic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close