Texas / 44M #Austin, breastie for caressing and suckling session

› Personal Ads & Forum › Personal Ads – Men Seeking › Texas / 44M #Austin, breastie for caressing and suckling session

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #824912
    Aman
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

    ANR is a deep kink of mine. I crave the teasing, the licking, the soft biting…the kind of nursing that lasts for hours and leaves you aching for more. My last ANR partner said something that stuck with me, “bone – deep intimacy” and that is exactly what I am looking for. I am looking to share a bone – deep intimate connection. Wet n warm tongue going in circles around areola ignites you in the “le chat” play. Can help you eventually induce one day, but for now I want to get lost in the ritual…the build-up, the tension, the release. Even more fun is slurping alcohol from the milkers. If you know how to make time, and present your the femininity to the ritual, dms are open.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close