Washington D.C. / 42 (F4M) in DC

› Personal Ads & Forum › Personal Ads – Women Seeking › Washington D.C. / 42 (F4M) in DC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #799333
    MaryRose
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Washington D.C. area

    Hi there,

    I’m new here. I’m curious about this type of relationship. I’m 42 and looking for men who are 60+ near D.C. Dry nursing.

    #799362
    Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

    Good luck. Lucky one finds the partner here. 👍

    #799381
    david
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA

    welcome to the site and there are many people here who will fit your needs. good luck

    #799737
    Tom Harang
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Washington D.C. area

    Welcome to the site and the DMV area. I would live to show you around and introduce you to this comcept.
    Regards, Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close