38 M4F Tyler/Lindale Texas Looking for anr partner – I have a lot of experience

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 38 M4F Tyler/Lindale Texas Looking for anr partner – I have a lot of experience

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    matt
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Hey there, I am Matt and I have been doing anr for the past 7 years. I’m a happily married guy that enjoys anr. Yes, my wife knows and you can verify.

I am looking for a long term anr partner where we can get together regularly and get to know one another. Honestly, I just want someone who is sane, interested in trying or has done it before. I enjoy nursing on both dry and lactating women. I also love all breast sizes in case you were wondering. I love them all, seriously.

Why I don’t do anr with my wife.

My wife does not enjoy it as much and when she was lactating it caused some hormonal issues, so we stopped unfortunately. She asked if I wanted to find someone who was interested in it too.

Since then, I have had many anr relationships. Most have ended due to schedules, people moving, or a person finding a special someone. I get it we all have lives outside anr and I respect that.

I have supported women in inducing lactation if they desired, and I have also participated in dry nursing sessions for those who didn’t want to induce.

If you are trying to induce or new to anr I can provide you with some tips, experiences I have had in the past and what has worked for me and my partners in the past.

Typically, if I am meeting someone for the first time I like to meet in a public place where we get to know one another. If we click then we either go to their house (or mine) and do a anr session.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close