35F BBW In Search of an Adventure (NH, USA)

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking 35F BBW In Search of an Adventure (NH, USA)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alice
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Hampshire

Meet Alice. BBW; 42H. Big brown eyes. Unicorn hair. Tan with a splash of freckles. Cute nose. Infectious smile.
    -//-
    A little about me: Flirtatious. Sarcastic. Sensual. Well read. Inquisitive. Spontaneous. Occasionally lazy. Often affectionate. Understanding. Attentive. Sometimes quiet. Always thinking.
    -//-
    I’m still quite new to nursing. In my few experiences and many fantasies I’ve found connections and desires for facets of this experience that have surprised me. All the differing shades of nurturing and maternal and erotic. I want to dive into those moods and the ones they create when they interplay, I want to explore the range of languages and connections that exist in each of those spaces.
    -//-
    I’m looking for someone to bond with. Someone to have those vulnerable and intimate moments with, someone who craves the closeness of those moments like I do. I’m looking for someone who could be a close friend, sharing conversation and laughter the same way we share intimacies. I mean that easy connection you feel with some people. I want someone I catch a spark with; I’ve found nursing has an erotic element for me that I would like to explore.
    -//-
    In many ways I’m looking for someone like myself. Age 30 – 50. A curious conversationalist filled with wit and sarcasm, someone intelligent and laid back, someone open and honest and vulnerable, someone affectionate. We’re more likely to mesh if you like sociology documentaries, hilarious and/or emotional movies, writing, psychology, debating for fun, zoos and aquariums, museums, swings, and coffee with sugar.
    -//-
    Practical logistics: 1. I am not currently lactating or looking to induce; it’s just not compatible with my lifestyle. But I’m drawn to it and would love to explore in role play. 2. I indulge in both 420 and tobacco cigarettes; if you don’t, I’m happy to get squeaky clean and not smoke prior to/during dates. 3. I’m not currently able to host at my home and cannot habitually split the cost of hotel rooms; please be able and open to hosting. 4. I’m happy to drive within 1hr-ish radius from the Farmington, NH area. 5. I would ideally like to spend a handful of hours together twice a month. 6. I am polyamorous, and married to my two spouses. My relationship is open, and my partners are aware.(Neither would be involved with our relationship in any way.)
    -//-
    DM me or Kik me: @alice.of.nursingland // (serious potential matches only please)

Stephen
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Sent you a PM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close