34 [M4F] #NJ – Seeking a girl for adult nursing extended nipple play

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 34 [M4F] #NJ – Seeking a girl for adult nursing extended nipple play

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Hi, I’ve always love sucking on nipples since I could remember lol. Looking for someone that needs your nipples sucked, licked and worshipped. I want a nice pair of nipples I can latch on to for hours. I’ve came in my pants before from doing it, that’s how much I love it.

Dry or wet it doesn’t matter, I just have an intense desire to be breast fed. Love suckling for long sessions.

I moan a lot and I hope you can play with my hair while I suckle you.

About me: 5ft11, 34 years old well hung if that matters and fully vaccinated and healthy with proof. Open to more if we vibe. I’m very respectful and I would make you feel safe and protected when we’re together.

I also love giving oral in case you’re a pillow princess that needs a cute face and long lasting tongue to worship you as you lay back and enjoy multiple orgasms.

Please be serious about potentially meeting. I can host at my place or travel to yours/get a room. I’m in Morris County NJ.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close