34 M4F Looking for 49+ Older Woman for LTR & ANR

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 34 M4F Looking for 49+ Older Woman for LTR & ANR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Miguel
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Im very affectionate and loving. Love cuddling and kissing. Looking for a long term relationship with an older woman 49+ Years old for ANR, preferably a woman in her mid to late 50’s. I prefer a mature/older thicker, curvy woman with a big curvy booty and big tits. I want someone i can call mommy in and out of bed. Who’s into mommy roleplay in and out of bed. Someone who enjoys calling me sweetie. I want to build a strong physical and mental connection between us. A woman who gives strong loving motherly vibes to me and makes me feel so attached, loved and addicted to her breast feeding me. I want someone who’s willing to lactate to breast feed multiple times a day and daily. I would love to try to be fully dependent on you for meals/food through breast feeding alone. I want to build a loving motherly/son dynamic connection and also be lovers as well. Would prefer to find someone thats close by but I’m open to relocating so we can be together.

Miguel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Still looking

Miguel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Bump

Miguel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Still searching

Miguel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Still looking for a long term ANR with an older woman.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close