32M— tall, black & creative, seeks F ‘Breast friend’ in London, UK

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 32M— tall, black & creative, seeks F ‘Breast friend’ in London, UK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all,

I’m looking for a London/Greater London-based female ‘Breast friend’, interested in breast play and worship, either short-term or ongoing. I’m 32, 6ft2, black, with a broad build, large hands, goatee/shaved head, a decent smile and great conversation skills. Well-presented, dressed and spoken.

In terms of my search, I’m particularly looking for dry-suckling, with cuddling, affection and perhaps some sexual elements, but I’m open to other dynamics and interactions too. Roleplaying is fun and hot, but not a deal breaker for me. I have a little experience with this from past dating dynamics but have yet to have a dynamic surrounding this solely.

Ultimately, I’m looking for a friendly, chatty, clear-communicator, who can openly share their thoughts, feelings, needs and desires, in the ways that I can and will. I would prefer someone curvy and older than me, but I’m open to all. Basic chemistry is important, regardless of the dynamic, so a quick phone call, a coffee or a walk is important to gauge our compatibility before anything else.

In terms of hosting, I’d prefer to travel to you, but I am open to splitting for a hotel, or in the future, hosting, myself. Although I am primarily looking for someone London-based/surrounding, I could be tempted to travel further afield, within reason, especially to destinations on the West Coast Mainline.

Away from a love of breasts, I have many hobbies and interests, with creativity playing a large role in my life, so if you’re similar, we might just get along. Either way, conversation is a big turn-on for me, so if you’re used to one-word/line chats, we won’t likely click.

If you’re interested or fancy a chat sometime, feel free to drop me a message, with some info about yourself, your search and any questions that you might have 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still lookin’ 🙂

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

If anyone here matches this dude’s write up, do contact me. He sounded perfect. Sadly, also impatient!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close