- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 19 minutes ago by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
ABF/ANR Dating & Relationships
› Personal Ads & Forum › Personal Ads – Men Seeking › 31 m4f pa/nj border willing to travel!!
Hey there all- I am 31- good looking muscular salt and pepper hair, looking for someone to have a anr/abf relationship with exclusively. I have had experience with this and consider myself very well versed with this and am open to beginners and woman who are experienced. I have help induce lactation in two of my partners and we were able to up the supply in as little as a week. There’s nothing more I enjoy more than the bond and closeness bf gives to all involved. I am in bucks county pa warren county nj area. Really really am hoping to find someone on here. I have my own place, car willing to travel and accommodate the right partner! Send a message ! I don’t bite !!
🥰
Sent pm!