23M4F, Chicago’s Southwest Suburbs, New to ANR

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking 23M4F, Chicago’s Southwest Suburbs, New to ANR

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Devin
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

Hi there, I’m new to the world of ANR so I’m giving this a shot. I’m a 23M looking for a woman who wants to be suckled. I learned about ANR this past year and I find it to be very arousing but also nourishing/sensual/peaceful (best of both worlds right? lol).
    Additional info: I’m DDF and not currently vaxxed (most likely will be soon). I also can’t host and would like to keep things within the Southwest Suburbs or at least not too far away so hopefully that isn’t an issue. Age and race don’t really matter as long as there is mutual attraction of course. We can keep it casual if you’d like, but I am open to something more as well. I’m excited and looking forward to hearing from you (or anyone lol). 😀

chicagoabfgirl
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

Hi I’m interested

Devin
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

Still looking if anyone is interested.

Devin
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone is having more success than I am haha. Just reposting to see if there’s anyone in the Chicagoland area (south suburbs preferred) who would like to chat and see if there’s anything worth pursuing. Looking forward to hearing from you. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close