2000 members!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion 2000 members!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

We got our two-thousandth new member today??
    When I started this site in September I really had no idea if it would be successful or not, because after a month we only had about 50 members.
    But with lots of help from wonderful members like Poppy and LouiseT00, word spread and things improved.
    Thanks very much to everyone who has helped the site over the last six months.

Question: with many, many people now stuck at home because of the pandemic issue, will this help or hinder “dating” sites like ours to attract new members?

Hmmm, not sure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations and thanks for the platform!

JcHUNG
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

It will definitely help to attract new members if we advertise it classily and to the right market , but ideally people wont be meeting up in the near future for obviouscreasons but love the site and the opportunity to meet someone who shares my love of the closeness eroticism and intimacy that comes from a real genuine ANR/ABF! Mmmm so hope i can find someone close sensual and non judgemental that shares this fetish and longs forvthis lifestyle!!
    How about a 1 on 1 Zoom , or Cam App assiciated with this site where people who are friends and want to meet n talk , etc on cam to get closer can do that safely and for free here!! Would be amazing and unique if both parties agree!! Just a thought to keep things on the site ! Health & Safety to All‼️???????

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Thanks Eyre!

JcHung, that’s not a bad idea regarding Zoom, I will look into it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thankyou Micheal upwards and onwards!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close