Your Power, His Pleasure, or Mutual Rewards?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Your Power, His Pleasure, or Mutual Rewards?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Here’s another question I wish to put to the ladies.

I have often described the various powers that breasts can offer, (besides the obvious sensual and emotional bond) – comfort against fear and despair, relief from stress and fatigue, lulling to sleep, and (for those who are lactating) the gift of nourishment and/or healing. But there’s one vital factor which, as a man, worries me. Does one partner – the suckler or the woman being suckled – gain more than the other, or is it an equalised pleasure?

As a woman, I believe you may feel empowered using your maternal gift for your partner’s benefit, protecting or strengthening him in a way only you can do. Yet, at the same time, does this connection give you a sense of dependency, where your partner needs you more than you need them? Or does it feel like he may gain more pleasure out of suckling than you do? Or do you find as much satisfaction from being suckled as he does from suckling, with both of you enjoying as much pleasure for yourselves as you’re giving to the other in return?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I expect it’s different for everyone. I found that in the case of myself and my former ANR partner, I think we both enjoyed it equally. As my body began to respond to the regular suckling, I would become uncomfortable and emotional if we missed any sessions, so in that sense I was probably more dependent on him than he was on me. I imagine it’s different for women who can get used to pumping but I’ve never got on very well with breast pumps, even when I was producing a lot of milk after my babies were born.

However, he always said that if he didn’t have regular ANR for any reason, he would miss it more and more over time, whereas my body has adjusted since we stopped, and although I do miss it, I don’t have the same physical craving that I had during the nursing relationship. I do still miss him a lot, almost a year after we stopped, so it has been a lasting bond in my case.

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Without giving it too much thought, as much as we guys crave suckling, as much as women certainly do, I believe women are indeed capable of enjoying it more.

I offer the following as one small example. Last Sunday, after a couple of hours of intense suckling with someone I’ve suckled with more than a dozen times, she decided to straddle me for the first time ever. She said “I want you to suckle me as hard as you can, like you’re never going to suckle again” (perish the thought:) So I did. Inside of a minute, she had an orgasm, which has occasionally happened with her before. Now as much as I love suckling, I’ve yet to have an orgasm from it.

I will now drop the mike…..lol.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Hmm.. I never ever considered the ratio of her enjoyment to mine. That she is enjoying herself is my concern. From gasps, coos, moans, wiggles, etc… I figure that she is enjoying herself. A touch, her smile and a kiss says it all.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. 🤗😘🥰💕

Lucy
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

I think this varies a LOT depending on what your attraction to ABF or an ANR is.

Most women if not all are capable of orgasm from stimulation of their nipples if done correctly. “Correctly” very much depends on the woman and often needs a lot of experimentation. In lactating women, an orgasm will usually cause a large let-down of milk (regardless of how the orgasm was induced).

However adult nursing, whether wet or dry may not provoke orgasm or sexual stimulation or pleasure in the female (or suckle-ee to be more precise), and it very much depends on the dynamic as to whom gets more pleasure, whether it’s a more equal thing and how each deprives their pleasure.

I’d say just about all men who want to suckle will become sexually aroused by the act but that doesn’t mean they need to act on it or may even want to. I would note that despite having chatted with literally hundreds of men about this over the years o searching, I’ve never found one gay man who is even interested in it. I think there is the odd bi-sexual and asexual male but it generally is a desire of straight men.

Just my 2 pence worth 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

@grogman

You are a martyr and a saint ⚜️⚜️⚜️😂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love this question. Like sex or dancing, the couple would ideally make adjustments and adaptations so that both partners walk away satisfied. It’s impossible to measure pleasure/satisfaction like it is a parallel or symmetrical entity. But like improvisational jazz one instrument supports the other which then reacts and supports the first. Suckling has the potential to bring both partners, who are sensitive to their partner, great and unique pleasure. It needs to be a dual responsibility for two people to honestly want to create an experience pleasurable for both.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close