How did your taste for the taboo begin?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion How did your taste for the taboo begin?

• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lisa.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Trae
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

For me, it was a book on my mothers shelf. ‘Breastfeeding’ by Sheila Kitzinger*. It had full-page close-up spreads of the most bountifully bosomed mothers feeding, along with sensual prose of the feelings a woman goes through as suckling starts, the rush of blood, endorphins and sensations described in meticulous detail. There was even a page on having sex while breastfeeding that told me how the stimulation of an orgasm will make some mothers spontaneously leak and spray! Not suitable material for a 10 year old, but a guaranteed way to start a life long obsession.

But I’m curious to hear stories other stories especially from the other side, what brought you into this and what keeps you around, how does it feel for you?

*Link to the book for those curious (https://www.amazon.co.uk/BREASTFEEDING-SHEILA-KITZINGER/dp/0751305979)

Jean56
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

It was after my ex-wife has his first baby, she breastfeed her. The moment I saw these swollen boobs, I was eager to suckle and drink. She was not really into abf, but for me, it was the beginning of a passion that never goes away.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Taboo?

That’s the thing. It’s not the norm. But only a taboo if you make it so.

Eating a homeless man’s toe nail clippings. That’s a taboo.

Scat play. That’s a taboo.

Holding another human being closely and safely, sending them into a zone of blissful serenity? That should come with its own prescription.

My initiation wasn’t visual. I experienced it and it made sense. Like that one a la cart item that stands out and outshines the other options.

For years I squirmed if I saw a mother nursing her baby. Around my friends I feigned exaggerated indifference and averted my gaze.

During the period that my ‘best’ friend was nursing her baby, by coincidence the topic of fenugreek came up. I think she had it amongst her grocery items. I had not long discovered that my predilection came under adult breastfeeding. I’d also learnt that fenugreek was used to stimulate lactation outside pregnancy.

I mentioned this fact. I’m not sure which outraged her the more. Saying that adults breastfeed. Or that fenugreek has another use.

Her words to me were, “Why would you go and say a thing like that?” The only time I said something that ticked her off

Needless to say, I didn’t go on to disclose my own interest in adult nursing. Nor that it was thanks to this little known anomaly that I had come to learn, in my 30s, that I actually could orgasm.

Some best friend, huh?

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

Hi. I want to add Just a small correction. Fenugreek does not stimulate lactation. It can either reduce or increase the volume of milk once lactating. It does not stimulate! 🙂

Meerski
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Me and a friend we always liked each other but things never really happened. Timing was always just off. She got pregnant at some point and we lost contact. After she had the baby her and the bd split so she hits me up to come over and catch up. We just watched movies and had pizza nothing outta the norm of what we usually did. As it got later she had to pump her milk. I didn’t get weirded out by it but as we are watching the movie she is pumping and she’s telling me about how sweet breast milk was and I’m like oh really that’s cool (I didn’t wanna be weird and be like lemme try it) she’s like wanna try it? I’m like yeah sure I’m thinking she’s gonna give me the bottle she is pumping into nah she walks over to the couch I’m on sits on the arm rest and undos her too and brings my head to her titty. Now I’m not gonna hold you up I’ve always been a breast man I’ve always loved sucking titties but this experience opened my eyes because I’ve never been actually breastfed so that opened my eyes this was also the first time I made someone come from just sucking a titty and she wasn’t even into breast play. This experience burned into my brain I’ll never forget it

Mischief
    Participant
    • Male
    • Australia

For me, it was an online conversation with someone that opened my eyes to the road, less travelled.

Human connection ✅
    Sensuality and cuddles ✅✅
    Comfort ✅
    Breasts might be my favourite thing ✅

I love that we each have our own introduction and motivations. Milk, no milk, being suckled, getting suckled, dreaming of the chance – we are united by a very unique interest and I’m proud to join you all in that

Trae
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Loved reading these. And interesting that so many went in blind without the predilection (or should I say the predisucktion) and loved it.

Barry. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

It is not a Taboo…full stop. To me its the most normal and natural thing in the world so why label it as a Tabboo, to me that shows a total lack of understanding relating to A.B.F.

Lucy
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I was introduced to it by my late husband. His parents were (still are) in an ANR of over 50 years and taught all their children to do the same. He told me just before we got engaged that it was what he wanted for us in our marriage. We had the most wonderful ANR until his death.

Trae
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’d agree with you Barry, unfortunately it’s still considered taboo by society at large. The trend is towards to acceptance though so hopefully not for long!

Lisa
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I “discovered” it with a friend. First of all I love my breasts and breast play and they are big, so friends often tease me about them or cuddle up to them. I was going thru a high stress period of life and not coping well, drinking too much amongst other things. My good friend brought up nursing and how they loved to suckle to relieve stress and asked if I would try with them and see if it did anything for me. It wasn’t even awkward it just felt so natural and sooooo good. We were partners until I moved and I haven’t found a partner like that since. I think it was our connection that made it so special. Anyone can suckle but to make a connection is hard.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close