This Website And Many Other Websites May Be Pointless…

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion This Website And Many Other Websites May Be Pointless…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

TO THE MEN ON HERE, DO NOT MESSAGE ME!

This is going to be a rant and I am a AA 26 year old woman that is on here looking for other AA women or women of color, it seems like that is just so hard to find. I notice that with the ANR/ABF thing, finding another non white woman can be a bit of a challenge, especially when I am looking for other non whitecwomen that is only into or interested in ANR/ABF with women only. I notice that finding a white woman to connect with as far as the ANR/ABF thing isn’t that hard to come across compared to finding a woman who is non white. I hate to make this post be a black, white, or in between thing but, I wanted to just put this rant out here to see if there are othe black women, or women of color that my feel the same way I do. I guess it’s just a little more challenging to find a woman of color or a black woman that’s strictly into other women plus they are into or is interested in ANR/ABF……

So, this is another rant that I wanted to share; I notice that there are so many ads on this website, and just websites in general and people say that they are looking for this, and looking for that, and so forth but, people just want to instant message you back and forth without there being actual communication by phone, or at least by video chat…It’s interesting how people will write what they want in their ads but when it comes to actually trying to connect with that person you only hear from them forca few days and then you no longer here from them,or if they do get back with you it’ll be a month, or so from now, or a few days from now, or a few hours from now on the day that you two start to talk…..Sorry if this post is all over the place, and I hate to whine because it feels like I am whining but, I have to vent…..I just starting to easily give up on this whole ANR/ABF thing for good, I just can not take any one serious anymore and I also feel like technology plays a huge role as to why people are the way that they are when it comes to socializing and having social interactions with other people. I take ANR/ABF seriously and I understand that it can be some sexual perks to it but, I was actually looking for a meaningful connection with a black woman or a woman of color that is only into women in general but that’s probably justva rare thing. I thought to make this rant to see am I the only black woman who feels this way? Maybe I am…..

I have ao many other things to vent on but this post is long enough…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. There is a black girl I just saw on the website. Don’t know her location but don’t give up. You will find a partner:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me lol🙃

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s a struggle for real!!

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Blackdollface get it off your chest, we all need a good rant sometimes! I feel your frustration but it’s definitely not limited to your search. I think the biggest factor is location. I’m mixed race black and white and I was searching for a black man into this. Distance always gets in the way. I must admit I thought there were more women of colour into this. I was messaged by a beautiful woman the other week but she is in LA, I’m UK based. Don’t give up, just cast your net wide and while you’re waiting find something else fun to distract you. Don’t buy just one lottery ticket, buy as many as you can. She might not have signed up yet but when she does, she’ll see your profile. Put yourself on as many sites, groups and forums. I have my fingers crossed for you x

BLACKDOLLFACE
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

To everyone that commented on this post thank you for the replies, I seriously wasn’t trying to be a big baby and get attention but I had to just share my pet peeves/rant but tried to do it in a respectful manner, thank you for the responses and hopefully you all will see this comment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As someone who has been on ANR sites for the past 3 years I think the real issue is every person has a different perception as to what ANR is. ABF is the act of breastfeeding. While ANR is the relationship itself. I for one treat ANR as a traditional committed relationship except nursing is also incorporated as a form of intimacy and bonding. Others just think of it as a friendship. My point is because of these different perceptions it makes it even harder to find someone who wants the same thing. And also how people are ignorant >.< I always state what I’m looking for up front and ask what the other person is looking for. As for the responding time….yeah it’s hard, I just check daily to see if anyone new in my area registered and message them ASAP. I deleted my profile but I definitely plan on looking at some point in a couple years. My advice is try and broaden your search, I get if a certain race is your preference, as I have a preference to what I’m most attracted too aswell. That being said both men and women should give other people a chance. That’s my two sense into this. This site is the best chance you have in my opinion unless you meet someone naturally and introduce them to this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close