The London Connection

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking The London Connection

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    M0X
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Hello,

I think the greatest obstacle in meeting people in the site, is the diverse wants within a common theme! Sometimes, somehow, this platform feels like its highlighting greater differences than it is commonalities. Add a layer of privacy and caution to that, and you are often stuck between the desire to get to know the other better, and, the desire for privacy to a certain point in time. In some ways the common the theme of the site can lead some people to just consolidate you to a set of activities rather a person worthy of subtle nuances.

Me: Single 31 year old professional looking to meet someone in London for regular or occasional meets. Ideally, it would be someone I enjoy the company of as a person or friend, but at the same time, respect any boundaries they may have re time, limits and availability.

Do feel free to drop me a message or send a friend request to talk more.

M0X
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Why thank you very much for the kind words. I wish you the same too. At the same time also, I would add that its important to find delight in meeting new people regardless of where it leads to.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close