The elevator encounter

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion The elevator encounter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nate D
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • Sweden

As I made my way home, the familiar building loomed ahead, its presence both comforting and mundane. Entering, I walked toward the elevator, where I found myself waiting alone. Moments later, a woman I recognized from previous encounters in the building approached. We exchanged polite smiles as she joined me, and we stepped inside together.

After pressing our respective floors, the elevator began its ascent, but suddenly it jerked to a halt. The lights flickered slightly, and an uneasy silence enveloped us. My heart raced as I glanced at her, both of us sharing a moment of uncertainty. We pressed the emergency button, and the voice of the building’s caretaker crackled through the intercom, assuring us that help was on the way.

As the minutes dragged on, an anxious energy filled the small space. “I hope we don’t have to start rationing snacks. I might just starve up here!” I joked, trying to lighten the mood. She chuckled, a glimmer of humor breaking the seriousness of the situation. “Don’t worry,” she replied playfully. “I’m resourceful. I could survive for days!”

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow, intrigued. “What do you mean?”

With a smirk, she said, “Well, I’m a nursing mother. If we get stuck here for too long, I could share some milk. It’s a natural source of nourishment.”

I was taken aback for a moment but then laughed, appreciating her willingness to think outside the box. “Well, I guess that’s one way to handle an emergency!”

Her laughter was contagious, and we continued to joke about our strange situation, but beneath the humor, I could sense the tension. After a few more minutes, I felt my stomach grumble, a reminder that I hadn’t eaten since lunch. “I might actually take you up on that offer,” I said, half-jokingly.

She smiled at me, her expression shifting slightly as she considered the situation. “If it comes to that, I’ll be ready. You’d be surprised at how much I can produce when needed.” I couldn’t believe my ears.

As we waited, the conversation turned to our lives outside the elevator. We shared stories of our jobs, our families, and our dreams, the small space feeling more intimate with each passing moment. I learned that she had a young child at home and that her days were filled with the joys and challenges of motherhood. Her enthusiasm for life was infectious, and I found myself drawn to her resilience.

After what felt like an eternity, the elevator remained motionless, and I began to feel the weight of our predicament. “How long do you think we’ll be stuck here?” I asked, my voice tinged with concern.

“I don’t know,” she replied, glancing at the closed doors. “But if it goes on much longer, we might need to get creative.”

I laughed nervously, but her serious tone brought a newfound gravity to the conversation. The reality of our situation settled in, and the warmth of her presence began to comfort me.

Finally, she broke the silence, her voice steady. “You know, if it really comes down to it, I could help you survive. It’s a natural thing, and it could be just what we need to get through this.”

Her suggestion hung in the air, and I considered it. “You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“Absolutely,” she said. “It might sound strange, but it’s just nourishment. I want to make sure we’re okay, especially if help takes a while.”

After a pause, I nodded, feeling a sense of camaraderie building between us. “Alright, if we’re in this together, let’s make sure we both get through it.”

Just then, the elevator jolted slightly, and the lights flickered back to life. My heart raced in anticipation, but it quickly came to a halt. We were still stuck.

“Looks like we’ve got some time,” she said, her eyes sparkling with determination. “Are you ready?”

I nodded, feeling the reality of the moment settle around us. “Let’s do this.”

As she prepared herself, the atmosphere shifted, becoming charged with an unspoken understanding. The small elevator felt even more intimate as she positioned herself, her soft skin barely brushing against my arm. I could see the warmth in her eyes, a mix of courage and kindness.

With a gentle touch, she began to nurse, and I felt a rush of warmth and comfort envelop me. The milk was warm and sweet, a soothing balm against the anxiety that had been building. I could feel the softness of her skin against my lips and her hard nipple in my mouth, a connection that transcended the unusual circumstances. The moment was filled with an unexpected intimacy, a bond forged in a time of need.

As I took in the nourishment, I was struck by the surreal nature of the situation. Here we were, two strangers, united in a moment of vulnerability and trust. I felt a sense of relief wash over me, as if the warmth of her milk was not just sustaining me physically but emotionally as well.

After what felt like a lifetime, the elevator doors finally creaked open, and we were greeted by the surprised faces of the building’s staff. Stepping out into the bustling hallway, I turned to her, a sense of gratitude filling my heart. “Thank you for everything. I never expected this day to turn out like it did.”

She smiled warmly. “Sometimes, the most extraordinary things happen in the most unexpected places. Remember, if you ever need anything, I’m just a floor away.”

With a wave, she turned to leave but not before adding, “And next time, let’s hope we don’t get stuck! But if we do, I’ll bring the milk!”

As I walked away, I realized that sometimes, the most mundane situations can lead to extraordinary connections, and survival can bring out the best in us.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

This is a great story. More please!

I_heart_suckling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Wow.
    It is sooooooooo not easy to find an ANR- because it’s not something 99.9999999999999999% of us would speak of PUBLICLY.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close