SWM 4 F in Central NJ for Great Ongoing ANR

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking SWM 4 F in Central NJ for Great Ongoing ANR

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    skyfire74
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Hi there! I’m 47swm, athletic to husky build, attractive, professional career, easy going and kind. Live alone in the Central NJ, Old Bridge/East Brunswick area. I can host or drive. Drug & disease free (plus vaccinated), great hygiene. Looking for something that is ongoing when schedules permit. Very respectful, funny yet serious too, caring, sensual, passionate, and of course into ANR. Had been in a sensual/nurturing ANR many years ago and been thinking about it often again. Miss that closeness, suckling, relaxing bond. I am just a normal guy who has this interest especially as I am a breast man, and this topic seems rather taboo, hard to find someone who also shares this interest. So I am glad to have found this site, although responses far and few mostly far away or men who didn’t read lol! Smoke free, drink socially. Hoping to hear from someone who is in NJ or in the general area. Let’s chat see if we’re on the same wavelength and go from there, if not no harm no foul. Before jumping into meeting, at least can email/text/talk, then possibly meet for a cup of coffee or appetizer and see if there is chemistry. Have kik and of course email, can email me skyfirenj@yahoo.com. Pic for Pic! Wishing everyone luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close