SITE UPDATE – Search Box moved to its own page

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion SITE UPDATE – Search Box moved to its own page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

The Search Box has been moved from the front page onto its own page, “Search Members”. A link has been added to the menu.

This is because the list of “Latest Personal Ads” pushed the box quite far down on the front page, some new members apparently didn’t even know it was there.

Now it’s on its own page, I can add some “Search Tips” alongside it, how to best use the various functions etc.

If you like or don’t like this new layout, please say so in the comments below. I can always change it back to the way it was, if necessary.

Thanks.

Adam
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

I think that it’s much better off on it’s own page. It was pushed way too far down on the home page.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s easier for search.
    Maybe it will be a good thing to add more elements, and search criteria, with box to check.
    Like the dry or “wet” suckling. Or more rate 1 to 5 the importance of lactation vs dry (5 will be lactation and not interested in dry for example).
    Other item : does ABF/ANR is strictly onto breast suckling or it can be included in sexual relationship. I suppose it’s important for many people.
    And last, if the person is single, open relationship, married etc

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Smith, apologies for delay in replying to your suggestions.

I think adding more elements to profile pages is not a good idea at the moment. Most people do NOT have a big choice of potential partners near them, so adding extra “conditions” to a profile would probably limit their options even further.

Wet/dry, sexual/non-sexual, etc etc etc, can all be discussed by members in private.

But I will keep an open mind about it, maybe consider adding more elements in future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close