Seeking ANR in DC / the DMV

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking Seeking ANR in DC / the DMV

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pstruxer
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Hi! I’m 41, live on the east coast, and where I currently live (have been for a few years now) is unfortunately not fertile ANR territory. I’ve had zero luck here.

However, on some of my business travel to various places I’ve had success.

I come to the DC area every few months for a project I’m on, and haven’t yet sought a potential ANR partner there, so, I’m thinking, why not try? I’ll be there in a few weeks, so I wanted to post now to try to develop some chemistry and vibe with someone.

I’m white, tall (6’1″), thin/athletic, considered by most to at least be reasonably attractive (and by some to be hot!). I’m successful professionally, financially. I’m worldly, well-traveled, well-educated, smart, kind, compassionate, empathetic, and considered by most partners to be a good conversationalist as well as a good lover.

Even though I’ve had some ANR successes, most of them have been one-off. I know that me being in town for business means it would be either one-off or every-so-often which is not ideal for most of us, but, I would take SOME ANR over no ANR.

Maybe you feel the same?

Let’s chat, get to know each other, see if there’s that vibe, then we could meet when I’m in town in a few weeks…hopefully it could be a magical experience that could then be repeated in the near future.

🙂

Jen
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

I’m in the Tysons/ Mosaic area
    Let’s connect

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close