Romantic Getaway(s)

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Romantic Getaway(s)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

‘Life’s too damn short and too damn long to go through without someone at your side.’- Athos from “The Three Musketeers” (2011)

What would be your idea of a romantic getaway where you can shut out whatever challenges life is throwing at you and enjoy some quality ABF encounters with no shame? Personally, I can’t decide between a 5-star hotel suite with BnB, tv cable/Roku, and a full stocked refrigerator. The 2nd option is a massive tent big enough for 4 people, mini-fridge/freezer, a fire pit, microwave, and a King/Queen sized bed; or all that in a wooden log cabin. Decisions decisions. Feel free to include details as to what you’d pick of those 3 choices: Log cabin, tent, hotel suite.

Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Log cabin surrounded by snow, lying up on a massive comfie sofa in front of a roasting hot stove.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can feel the appeal and try to imagine us in that setting. Maybe the two of us lying on the sofa under a blanket, even though we still have some clothes on, and just taking in the sweet smell of whatever’s roasting on the stove. I noticed you’re from Ireland. What would you want to be fixing for a cozy indoor dinner? Please know that I wouldn’t have you doing all the work. I’d be keeping the fireplace burning well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close