Regular biz traveler to NYC, some ANR experience, seeking a wonderful connection

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking Regular biz traveler to NYC, some ANR experience, seeking a wonderful connection

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pstruxer
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Hello NYC-area ANR-interested / ANR-curious / ANR-adjacent women! 🙂

I’m 42, living on the east coast currently, but I come to NYC frequently for work (my work is based out of there). And I live in NYC for about 7 years. Miss it a lot!

One reason I miss it is because where I live (much, MUCH smaller city than the Big Apple) there’s not many — possibly any (that I can find) — women exploring partners for ANR.

As a result, most of my ANR experiences over the past few years have been during my travels.

I’m 6’1″, thin, fit, reasonably attractive (at minimum!), professionally successful, worldly, well educated, and I’ve been known to be an easy-going, empathetic, good conversationalist and a very giving lover.

I’d love to connect here with an amazing, smart, lovely woman in the NYC area to see if we have the right vibes to meet up when I’m in town in a few weeks, with the goal of it culminating in a mutually enjoyable ANR/ABF experience.

If you’re interested in exploring, please reach out! I have a good feeling I’m going to find some kind of NYC Goddess to vibe with…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close